Nichole

It's finally Saturday and I'm having Marisa, Shannon, Mike, Chris, and Jake over. I go downstairs and see my mum on the phone. "Jade it's for you" she says and hands me the phone. "Hello" I answer unsure of who it was. "Hey it's Nichole" she says "OH MY GOSH HOW HAVE YOU BEEN" I scream into the phone. If your wondering what happened to Nichole, One day we where at school and a police officer came and told he that her parents died In a car accident and she had to go to an orphanage in Canada I haven't heard from he since. "Honestly I haven't been doing great, everyone in the orphanage either hates me or try's to avoid me" she cries into the phone. "I miss you so much I wish I could get you out of there" I cry "I miss you guys so much" she sobs. "I miss you too" I say "I have to go now but I'll try to call you later ok" "ok" I say "love you girl" "love you too" I say back and hear the line go dead. I press the end button and put down the phone. I run a hand through my hair and wipe my eyes clean of tears. I go upstairs and get changed into pre-ripped skinny jeans and a T-shirt that said 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' and put on my ankle length converse. I head down the stairs for the second time this morning and plop myself down on the couch and think 'I need my best friend back'.