Forever

"You what! You can't just go around killing people! Are you insane!" I yell at him standing up. "Jade calm down I was just kidding" he says smirking "that wasn't funny" I say crossing my arms over my chest. "No. It sorta was" I just roll my eyes and sit down next to him. "Now tell me what's wrong" I command "ok well honestly I can't live without you Jade. You are everything to me and all I've ever wanted. Your the only one I've ever loved, the only one I've ever cared about. But most of all your the only one I ever will love. You mean everything to me, and nothing is ever going to change that Jade. No matter what" "Jake I-" I'm cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I pull out and say, "what is wrong with you! You know I have a boyfriend" "Jade I'm-" "no just don't even say it. Just leave me alone" I yell and run out of the park. When I make it home I run inside and up to my room. I take out my phone and call Max. He immediately picks up and days, "hey, what's up?" "Hey can you come over?" "Ya sure ill be right over" "ok love you" "love you too" "bye" I hang up and plop myself on my bed. After about fifteen mins of silence the door bell rings. I run down the stairs and Max is standing there. I pull him inside and hug him tight. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks with concern in his voice. "Jake kissed me" I say into his shoulder. "He what!" He yells and lets me go. "Did you kiss him back?" He asks "no I pulled out right away" I answer and take his hand. "Max everything is ok. I just thought that you should know" "I know I just don't want to lose you" he says bringing me close to him. "You will never lose me I promise" "Jade I want to be with you forever" "Then lets call this the beginning of our forever"

THE END