I'll mend ya

I attempted to get up but failed miserably. "Here let me help you" Max says offering a hand. I gladly accept and he pulls me up with ease. "Ow" I say when I put pressure on my leg. "I'm sorry for bumping into you" I apologize. "It's alright I was just trying to get out of the rain as soon as possible" he says gesturing towards his now drenched clothes. "Well I better get going" I say and bend down to grab my skateboard and fail miserably and fall on my injured leg. I groan in pain. "Well it looks like I'm going to be walking you home" he says and bends down and picks me and my board up. "You know you really don't need to" I say "yes I would otherwise you would be sitting in the rain helpless" he says "I am not helpless" I say "you keep telling yourself that sweetheart" he shoots back. I huff in defeat. "Just make a left and its the first house" I say. He nods and follows the directions I have just given him. Once we make it to my house he gently puts me down making sure that I'm leaning on my non - injured leg. "Ok you can go now" I say rather rudely. "No I can't. You have a large scrape on your leg that I'm pretty sure you don't know how to mend" he says bluntly and follows me in. "You know you can't just walk Into my house without an invitation!" I yell at him. "Well now than I'm involved I kinda have to sweetheart!" He yells causing me to flinch. "You know I'm Not going to hurt you" he says looking me in the eyes. I nod and lead him to my bathroom. And when I say lead I mean him carrying me bridal style and me telling him were to go. "This door" I say pointing to the door with the platinum doorknob. He opens the door and his jaw drops. Why would his jaw drop? I mean I know it's a big bathroom but I mean really keep that thing closed. He sets me down on the counter and searches through the cabinets for the medical stuff he needs. After he finds everything he needs he gets to work. After one long painful hour of working on me he was finally done. "Thanks" I say hopping down from the counter. "Anytime" he says. "My parents are going to be home soon so you should leave" I say as nicely as possible. "Well I'll see you later than" he says leaving me alone in this big house with absolutely nothing to do.