Grades

Today is Tuesday and I'm telling Jake abut me and Max. I roll out of my oh so comfortable bed and start getting ready. I decide to wear my galaxy shirt with black leggings and black and white Nikes. After I finish getting ready I head out the door and start walking to school. When I get to school I do what I normally do and go to chemistry. I walk into the classroom and Max isn't there. I then feel someone's hands cover my eyes. "Guess who" I immediately know who it is and say "Max" the 'mystery' person takes his hands off my eyes and I turn around to see my guess was right. "Hey babe" I say and hug him. I let go and we go to our seats. The bell rings and mrs.Brooks says, "everyone take your seats and come to my desk when your name is called to get your grade on your project" "remember our bet?" I ask Max. He sighs and says, "ya I do but that's only if we get an A plus on it so don't be disappointed if you lose" "oh I won't be disappointed cause were getting and A plus on this" I say confidently. When my name is called I walk over to mr.Brooks desk and She hands me a paper and calls the next name. I go back to my seat and look at the paper and say, "guess who won the bet" "who?" "ME!" I say loudly causing everyone to look in our direction. I look down in embarrassment. "So do you have a guitar?" Max asks "no but my dad does and I bet he wouldn't mind me using it" I answer looking up. "Meet me at the lake I showed you at 5:00" he tells me smiling "ok" I smile back excited for what will happen at 5:00.