Questions are answered

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Jake says a little bit louder. "No. You don't now would you mind leaving we where sorta I the middle of a conversation" Max says through clenched teeth. "Now listen here you little punk-" Jake starts "Jake" I cut him off. He turns his head and looks at me and all the tension washes away from his face. "What has been up with you lately you have been acting like a big jerk and I want to know why!" I yell at him "Jade I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I just-" he pauses "you just what?" I ask "I'm in love with you Jade" he says right above a whisper. I look over to Max and see his face red with enragement. "Do you love him back?" max asks with his voice cracking "what?" "It's a pretty simple question Do - You - Love - Him - Back?" He asks again, exaggerating each word. Do I like Jake? No I don't he's my best friend. But I just can't say I don't to his face when he just confessed he loves me, I mean it would crush him. "I-" I start "do you know what just forget about it" he says and leaves the kitchen. I hear the door slam signaling that he left. "I'm going to go" Jake says and leaves me alone in the kitchen. After about five minuets of silence Marisa comes in and says, "found the alcohol pads, hey where did he go?"