Movies

After school me and Max started walking to my house. "Did you tell Jake about us yet?" Max asks "no not yet. I don't know what to say I mean its not like I could say that after you told me you loved me I started going out with the guy you hate" I say and sigh "well he's just going to have to deal with it" "you know what your right because if I'm happy and if he really loves me that should be enough for him" "I'm happy too" Max says and intertwined our fingers. Once we get to the house I throw my bag on the floor and say " let's watch a movie" "ok what movie?" He asks "let's go look" I answer and take his hand and lead him to where the movies are. "Wow that is a lot of movies" he says looking at all of the movies "how about this?" I ask and take out the Titanic. "Sure" he says and sits down on the couch. I put the movie in and sit next to him. He puts his arm around my shoulders and I rest me head on his chest. I look up into his eyes and lean in to kiss him but am interrupted by someone saying, "Jade, who is this?" I turn in the direction it was coming from and and see my mum with a confused look on her face. "Oh.um" "I'm Max Jades boyfriend, and you must be Jades mum" Max says and gets up and greets her. "Oh so you're the Max that Jade always talks about" I can feel my cheeks heat up when she says this "it's ok I talk about you all the time too" Max says to me obviously noticing my tomato red cheeks. "Well I was just about to make diner would you like to stay and eat with us?" "I would love to" Max answers. Wow my mum likes him already. Once my mum left to make diner me and Max went up to my room. Once we get into my room I say "I'll be right back" I run out of the room and and go into the guest room and find what I was looking for.