Stupid Max

Today is Friday and my mum is making me go to school. I start getting ready and put on the T-Shirt Chris gave me yesterday that said 'Swag Master' on it, with black skinny jeans, and black boots with laces on them and do the rest of my morning routine. When I get to school I see Shannon on the bench. "SHANNON!" I yell and run to her and indulge her in a big bear hug. "I've missed you so much" I say pulling out if the hug and we start talking. "So I heard about Sherlock, I'm so sorry" she says getting teary eyed. I nod my head as a response and look down. "I also heard about Max" she says. I look up and say " he's not that bad once you get to know him" "ooh. You like Max" she says in a childish tone. "Ya right" I say rolling my eyes at her childless. "Jade and Max sitting In a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage then comes the -" I cut her off by covering her mouth with my hand. "Would you shut up" I say uncovering her mouth. "THEN COMES THE BABY IN THE BABY CARRIAGE!" She screams. I then notice that everyone is looking at us. I start to blush madly when I see Max in the crowd. "Aw. You really do like him" she says noticing I was looking at. I roll my eyes once again and start gathering my things to go inside. Then I start to think do I like Max? No, no I don't. Or maybe I do. Ugh. Stupid Max.