Play For Me

I run back to my room with the object In my hand. "What's that?" Max asks noticing what I was holding. "It's a key, but that's not what I wanted to show you, what I wanted to show you was what it opens" I say taking his hand and lead him down to the end of the hallway. "You wanted to show me a door?" He asks with a confused look on his face. "No what I wanted to show you is what is on the other side of it" I explain and unlock the the door then open it revealing a room with nothing but a piano in the middle of it. We walk into the room and Max puts his hand on the keys and swipes off some dust. "Why did you bring me in here?" He asks not taking his eyes off the piano. "Well you said that you could play piano so I want you to show me" I answer and sit on the piano bench. "Let me warn you I'm not that good" he says sitting down next to me. "Just play" I command and playfully sit up straight like a suffocated person. He laughs and starts to play a beautiful melody. I watch as his hands move swiftly up and down the keys. I look up at his face and see it full of concentration. After he finishes he looks at me waiting for my reaction but I am left speechless. "How was it?" He asks nervously. "It was absolutely amazing, have you ever told anyone about your talent?" "No your the only one who knows" he answers. "Who taught you?" I ask "I taught myself, I also taught myself how to play guitar, music has always been my escape" "well you're amazing" I say and take his hand. I lean my head on his shoulder and he says "I wish I could live in this moment forever". He liftes my chin up and kisses me gently, leaving me breathless at his soft touch. "Jade, I'm in love with you".