Friends

When everyone got to my house we all went up to my room to hang out. Everyone was talking except Jake which was odd because he was normally the loud one. I go up and sat next to him on the floor and asked, "are you ok you haven't been talking" "ya. I'm just... tired" he replies obviously lying. "Your lying tell me the truth" I say already annoyed by the fact that he is lying to me. " it's nothing alright" he says a little too loudly, causing everyone to look at us. "Who wants ice cream" I quickly ask "ME" they all reply except for Jake who just sat there motionless. We all go downstairs to the kitchen to get some ice cream. When we all have our ice cream and are sitting at the table I say, "Nichole called me today" they all stop what there doing and look at me. "What did she say?" Chris anxiously asks. "She says she misses all of us and hates it at the orphanage" I reply. After I say this I notice a single tear roll down Chris's face. This is because Chris and Nichole were once dating and they really loved each other and when she went to the orphanage she didn't have enough time to say goodbye to him, and after that he hasn't been the same. "Chris things will get better i promise" I reassure him. He nods his head as a response and runs a hand through his hair. "How about we watch I movie" I suggest quickly changing the subject. They nod their heads and put their dishes in the sink. "How about Peter Pan" me and Jake say at the same time. We look at each other and start laughing hysterically. I put the DVD in and sit next to Jake. When we are about half way into the movie I rest my head on Jakes shoulder and fall into a deep sleep.