Chapter One: The Beggining

Nikki's POV:
So I am not popular, skinny, gorgeous, or anything like that. I go to high school. My two best friends are Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Yes, the famous viners and youtubers. Well I have never had a boyfriend or a first kiss, and I am fifteen years old. The Dolans' are fifteen and a half. Well I do not really care about my appearance, I do not really do much makeup, just mascara, chapstick, cover up, and concealer. My regular outfits are just jeans, leggings, tops, sweaters, and pretty much stuff like that.
Well today I got dropped off at school. Of course some people gave me looks or whatever, but I am used to it and don't mind anymore. I am putting my books for later classes as two strong hands cover my eyes.
Me: "haha I know it's you Ethan"
Ethan let's go and I turn around to face him and we hug. Then these guys come, and it's the school jocks and basket ball players. Ugh I just hate them.
Ryan: "Hey Ethan you're talking to the loser again?"
Ethan: "She is not a loser stop calling her that." He tensed up and I knew he was getting super angry. But it's only because we are like brothers and we love each other.
Ryan: "haha ya. That's why she hasn't had her first kiss and has never had a boyfriend." All his friends were laughing at me and Ethan saw me get sad.
Ethan: "she has had her first kiss and much more."
Ryan: "who would kiss that ugly face?"
Ethan: "I would kiss her beautiful face." and leaned in. I didn't know how to kiss, but I just did the same thing Ethan did, and when we disconnected, we just looked at each other's eyes. I was speechless, I mean Ethan and I were friends since we were little.
Ethan's POV:
I was defending Nikki because she was my sister, and when Ryan said: "who would kiss that ugly face?" I said "I would kiss her beautiful face," and I kissed her. It lasted for about twenty seconds, and when we disconnected we just looked in each other's eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful, and so was she. She started to blush and the bell rang. We had most classes together, and one of them was first period. We walked together to class without saying a word to each other. We partnered up in class, it was science, her favorite subject in school. As we were doing the work, I can tell Nikki was a little embarrassed. I looked at her and she turned to me and said "why are you starring at me like that?" I replied: "because you are beautiful."