Chapter Twenty One: Going Out

Nikki's POV:
Ethan came and picked me up. We were heading to a pizza place. I was wearing light washed skinny jeans, black converses, a white laced top, and a light pink cardigan. I straightened my hair and wore lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, cover up, and concealer.

We ate the pizza and when we got out it was dark.
Ethan: "I have a surprise for you babe."
Me: "yay what is it?"
Ethan: "so we are going to go on the beach and lay down and cuddle."
Me: "that's perfect"
We went in the car and drove to the beach. We were listening to music and singing loud.
When we arrived there Ethan grabbed some blankets and we headed out on the beach. We set up the blankets on the sand and lashed down. I was on Ethan's left side and his hand was around me. We were watching the stars and listening to the waves.
Me: "this is so beautiful"
Ethan: "it is"
We stayed like that for another ten minutes.
Ethan was playing with my hair.
Ethan: "you look very beautiful Nikki"
Me: "thank you Ethan"
Ethan: "I am so happy to have you as my girlfriend, to call you mine, to cuddle, kiss, hug, and do anything with you whenever I want. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. I am so happy we became friends and then a couple. I see my complete future with you and only you."
Me: "oh my god Ethan that was so nice I love you too and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"
We then kissed. It was slow, long, and passionate. We stayed on the beach for another thirty minutes then left.
On the way back Ethan and I were holding hands. We were also listening to music but this time it wasn't as loud and we weren't singing loudly. We were listening to Be My Baby by Ariana Grande & Cashmere Cat, which was my favorite song.

//If you know how to be my lover
Maybe you can be my baby
Hold me close under the covers
Kiss me boy and drive me crazy
Be my, be my, be my
Be my, be my baby
Be my, be my, be my
Baby, and drive me crazy
If you know how to treat me
You know how to touch me
Baby then you'll get the chance
The chance to love me
It's obvious I want to be into you
But it all depends on all the things you do
'Cause babe I promise, I promise
If you keep it real with me
Be honest, be honest
You can get anything you want
That you want babe
Just show me everything I need to see
I'll give you anything

I wanted to sing but I don't like my voice so I just hummed along to it and Ethan just smiled and continued driving. When we arrived at my house he walked me up to my door and he kissed me.
Ethan: "good night beautiful"
Me: "good night Ethan"
I then walked up to my room and laid on it and just looked at the ceiling and smiled.