Chapter Twenty Four: Beach Day

Nikki's POV:
Ethan texted me and it was around 11:30 ish. I had just ate lunch.
Ethan: hey do you want to go to the beach with me and Grayson?
Me: ya sure what time?😁
Ethan: Grayson and I will come pick you up at around 1:30
Me: ok see you soon babe💕
Ethan: same😚
I got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, washed my face, shaved, and did some other stuff. I put my hair in a ponytail because I don't like it down when I am at the beach since sand and beach water gets in it. I put on waterproof coverup,mascara,chapstick, and concealer. After putting on my make up I wore my bathing suit. Over that I wore short shorts and I wore a white top that had lace on all the edges I guess you could say. I then got out my beach bag and I threw in sunscreen, two towels, my wallet, my phone, headphones, chapstick, a change of clothes, water, and some other stuff. I looked at my phone and saw it was 1:25. I went downstairs and told my mom I was going out.
Ethan: we are here come out
Me: Kk
I got out and Ethan and Grayson were in the front blasting music. I went in and sat in the back. We were listening to music and Ethan fell asleep.
We finally arrived at the beach. We ran to the sand and set our stuff down. I put my towel down which I will be sun tanning on later. I took off my shirt and shorts and I was now in my bathing suit and I put on sunscreen and so were Ethan and Grayson. We took pictures and then went in the water. We were just splashing each other.i then got on Ethan's back and he was walking around and we were judging doing dumb stuff and laughing like idiots. We got out of the water and I decided to tan so I put on my headphones and laid down and listened to music. I then heard people near me and I opened my eyes and saw that Ethan and Grayson putting sand over me.
Me: "WHAT THE FUCK GUYS"
Ethan: "HAHAHAHAHAHA"
they were just laughing and I pushed them and they fell and they were rolling around in the sand laughing. I kicked Ethan and he held onto his side still laughing.
Grayson: "we're sorry. We know you will forgive us because I mean we are the Dolan twins and who could say no to us?" He smirked and I slapped him.
Me: "fine. You two are so annoying and are such idiots." They just smiled and high fives each other.
After two hours we went home.
-
A/n: hey guys! I'm so sorry I have been writing short chapters lately it's just that I can't really think of anything to write! Thank you to all my readers!