Chapter Thirty Two: Two Years Later

TWO YEARS LATER

Ethan's POV:
All the students were standing in their caps and gowns. I was next to Nikki and Grayson was on the other side of me with Marie.
Principal: "I now announce the class of 2015 graduating from (schools name)!"
Everyone yelled and threw their caps in the air.
Me: "we did it Nikki"
Nikki: "I know I can't believe it"

I then went in front of Nikki and held onto her hand and slowly went on one knee. Nikki stood there and gasped and with her other hand covered her mouth. I then got the small box out of my pocket and looked up at her.

Me: "Nikki, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and create a family. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Will you marry me?" I smiled.
Nikki: "yes!!!" Tears where coming down her face and I put the ring on her finger and then got up and kissed her. I picked her up and twirled her around.

I can't believe I just proposed to my wonderful girlfriend, well now soon to be bride, my best friend, my everything, and she said yes. I am so happy I am going to have her with me. I love her so much. I am going to take care of her and our family. I am truly happy. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and we will always be together.

// HEY GUYS!!! So this is the ending of my fanfic. I hope you guys enjoyed it and Tysm for everyone who read it. This is my first fanfic I ever published and I am really proud of it! I am going to make more but I am not sure what I want them to be but stay tuned to see! And while you wait make sure to follow and stay active and read P's fanfic, "My Bully: Grayson Dolan"
Well I really enjoyed this and the ending is amazing ahh!
For my next one I am thinking of doing like fanfics (well obvi) but I am just doing like one per page so ya. Sorry if that sounds confusing though lol.
Well thank you for reading my fanfic.
Bye :)