Chapter Thirteen: Date

Ethan's POV:
I finally got Nikki back!! I am so happy! Well since I got her back I am going to take her on a date tonight. We were just sitting and cuddling which was amazing having the most amazing person on earth in my hands. She looked so beautiful. I was running my fingers through my hair. Her mom then came home and after saying hi and making small talk she went to make lunch. Nikki then went to the bathroom and her mom came next to me. I was kind of nervous because I didn't know what was going to happen.
Nikki's Mom: "you know Ethan Nikki is very lucky to have an amazing boyfriend and best friend like you." She smiled.
Me: "I'm very lucky to have Nikki to. She is amazing and brings happiness to my life. I am very lucky to have your daughter." She just smiled and continued making lunch. Then Nikki came out and came next to me.
Me: "c-can I take you on a date tonight?"
Nikki: "of course!"
Me: "I will pick you up at seven."
Nikki: "is it fancy? What should I wear?"
Me: "um well it's not too fancy and not too casual so I guess you can wear a nice dress..?"
Nikki: "okay."
I then left home. After eating lunch, I went to sleep. I woke up at 5:59. Great I have an hour to get ready. I took a shower and got rea for my date.
Nikki's POV:
After eating lunch I told my mom I was going out on a dinner date with Ethan. She said okay. I then went upstairs and took a small nap. I then woke up thirty minutes later, did my nails, let the, dry, shave, took a shower, got out, blow dried my hair and straightened it, did my make up, wore a nice beige dress. My mom then called me saying Ethan was here so I quickly wore my heels, grabbed my purse with my phone, my wallet, some makeup, a small compact mirror, and some other stuff and threw it in their. I check myself one last time in the mirror and walked downstairs. Ethan looked at me and said I looked amazing. I just smiled and blushed and as we went outside my mom said have fun! We then went in his car. Ethan was wearing black pants with a nice long sleeve shirt. He looked so hot.
Ethan: "you look hot."
Me: "than you, you look hot yourself."
He just smirked and we went to the restaurant. It was a cute restaurant. We went in and ordered our food and just talked and had an amazing night.
TWO HOURS LATER
Ethan then dropped my off at my house and he walked me to my door. I told him to come over and he said nah it's fine. Just like in movies, he kissed me, and then said goodbye and I said goodbye and he left. I walked in my house with a big smile. My mom just looked up at me and smiled and asked how was the night and I said it was amazing. I went up to my room, did my night routine, and went in my phone and watched Netflix on my computer and later on I fell asleep happily.