Chapter Twenty: Ethan's Sick

Nikki's POV:
It was Thursday, which means Friday is tomorrow, YAY. I got up and got ready. I wore my white jeans, a cute blue top, and my converse. I did my makeup and straightened my hair. I went downstairs and ate a little and then went outside. Grayson was waiting and I was surprised.
Grayson: "hey can you take me to school?"
Me: "sure where's Ethan?"
Grayson: "oh Ethan was puking and he has a fever so he isn't coming to school."
Me: "oh okay."
Aww I felt so bad for Ethan. We arrived at school, aka hell. I texted Ethan saying: get better babe!😚💕
Ethan's POV:
I was puking and I had a fever so I wasn't going to school. Grayson came in my room.
Grayson: "hey bro I'm going to school I'll pick up your homework."
Me: "okay." *cough* "tell Nikki I'm sick and make sure nothing bad happens to her."
Grayson: "okay."
He left and I was laying in my bed. After five minutes or something, Nikki texted me saying: get better babe!😚💕 I said thank you💕I'm gonna miss you😢good luck in school😁 she replied saying I miss you too and thank you. Igtg ttyl😊. I turned off my phone and went to sleep. Today is going to be a slow day.

End of school day
Nikki's POV:
Grayson and I walked to my car.
Me: "can I visit Ethan?"
Grayson: "ya sure."
Me: "okay but don't tell him."
We arrived at his house which was next to mine and I went upstairs and knocked on Ethan's door. He said come in and I walked in. He saw it was me and he yelled: I AM SICK AMD I LOOK BAD. He covered his face with the blankets and looked like a child. I just laughed and after a while I got him to uncover his face.
Me: "oh my god your so sick!"
Ethan just frowned. His face was red and his room was a mess. His eyes were pink. He had tissues everywhere.
Ethan: "well you look hot."
Me: "aww thank you."
I sat on the side of his bed and talked to him for a while and left.
Me: "well I'm gonna go home now. Fell better!"
Ethan: "okay thanks bye."
I left and after saying bye to Grayson I went home and did my homework. I hope Ethan feels better!