Chapter Nine: The Next Day

Nikki's POV:
I woke up and remembered how much fun I had last night. I got out of bed, did my regular morning routine, and I was watching Netflix on my computer when I got a text from Ethan. It said: "hey would you want to come over later on?😁" I replied with a sure and we talked over the phone for a while. It was raining so I wore a sweater, leggings, and boots with a jacket over. I added an infinity scarf and a cute beanie. I drove over to their house and was greeted by Cameron. She said Ethan and Grayson were in their living room so I went there and we just watched Netflix and cuddled under blankets and talked. Grayson was covering his ears because there was lightning and Ethan and I couldn't stop laughing.
Ethan: "you still do that bro?"
Grayson: "ugh rude." He said it in a girl voice which made us laugh.
Ethan: "you sound like a cute girl." Now both of them were talking like girls.
Grayson: "why thank you." He flips his imaginary long hair.
We were then drinking hot chocolate and Ethan burned his tongue and he was yelling and Grayson and I just laughed and Ethan jumped on Grayson, which made us laugh even more while Ethan was angry.
Me: "woah get some Ethan!"
Ethan looked at me and jumped on me now and was tickling me and then Grayson joined in and we were laughing to death. They were then doing dumb stuff as usual. Then Ethan told us to follow him so we followed him into the kitchen. Then Ethan got anything that had sugar in it and got ice cream and he said "Chef Ethan will now be serving his world famous, amazing, and delicious, Crazy Sweet Sunday." Grayson yelled happily YAY and jumped around. Ethan lured all the sweets in the bowls with ice cream and have them to us and we went back to watching the movie and ate our ice cream bowls. Grayson tickled Ethan which cause Ethan to drop ice cream over his shirt and himself, so he went to take a shower.
Grayson: "you know you are beautiful?"
Me: "thank you Grayson."
Grayson: "you're welcome Nikki."
When Ethan came back we decided to watch The Notebook which caused me to cry while Ethan and Grayson were just watching. I was in the middle of them. And my head was on Grayson's shoulder and Ethan's arm was around me. I was playing with Grayson's fingers. I then got a phone call.
Grayson's POV:
Ethan, Nikki, and I were watching The Notebook and Nikki was crying. Her head was on my shoulder and Ethan's arm was around Nikki. Nikki was playing with my fingers. When the movie was done, Nikki and I saw that Ethan was asleep.
Nikki: "are you going to leave him here?"
Me: "no I'll take him upstairs."
I threw Ethan over my shoulders and Nikki was ahead of us and opened the door and bed and I payed Ethan down and she put the covers over Ethan and kissed him on the forehead and said: "goodnight baby I love you."
Nikki's POV:
Ethan fell asleep so Grayson and I took him to his bed. We went downstairs and we were just listened to music aka The Weeknd and we were on our phones. We then out our phones down and I went next to Grayson under the blankets and he was humming to the music and playing with my hair. Then Grayson started to sing very quietly to the music and I just looked up at him to see him looking at me and smiled. He smiled back at me. I was now laying on his chest. He kissed me on the forehead and said: "you know I am always here for you right?"
Me: "of course same for you babe."
He nodded his head. He then got a sad look over his face and I knew what he was thinking about and I just looked at him and saw his eyes filling up. He was thinking about his ex, it still hurt him that the person he loved and cared about cheated on him. He was looking at the tv and he bit his lip. When he bites his lip it means that he wants to kiss someone, or he is thinking about something. I then sat up and Grayson out his head on my shoulder and I played with his hair and said its okay. He was going to say something but then stopped and finally said it.
Grayson: "I just thought she loved me."
I felt so bad and said: "I know you." Then a year came falling down his eye and my heart broke. Even though he had a tough figure and people thought he didn't have a heart or feelings, he did. I wiped the year off his face and we just sat for about fifteen minutes till Ethan came down. He had messy hair which was cute. Ethan sat on the other side of me and mouthed what happened and I whispered I'll tell you later.
Grayson's POV:
Nikki and I were sitting and I remembered me and my ex the same way, and I got sad. Nikki saw that I got sad and she knew what I was thinking about. A tear was rolling down my eye. Great. Nikki wiped it off and Ethan came down about fifteen minutes later. I wish I had what Ethan and Nikki had. They are such a great couple. I then went to the bathroom.
Nikki's POV:
When Grayson went to the bathroom I explained everything to Ethan and he just nodded his head. We decided to cheer Grayson up so when he came outside from the bathroom, Ethan and I decided to chase Grayson and he was laughing and he tripped which caused us all to laugh and he was on his stomach laughing but yelling ow.then Ethan and I sat on his back and we started tickling his back. He then got up and picked me up and he ran to his bedroom and Ethan followed us and we were all laughing and Grayson was laying on his bed and Ethan and I tickled him. Then I have Grayson a kiss on the his nose and he pulled me in and I was cuddling him and Ethan was cuddling is and we were watching The Fox and The Hound and fell asleep.