Chapter Eight: Birthday Presents

Nikki's POV:
Well today is Ethan's and Grayson's birthday. I woke up and send long happy birthday paragraph's to them. I had their present ready a week ago, I am so happy and I hope they like it! Well today is Thursday and I quickly woke up and got ready for school. I then went to Starbucks and bought their favorite drinks and went to school and waited for them and when they came I yelled: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN AND GRAYSON!!" And I gave them their Starbucks' drinks and kissed them on the cheek and hugged them, but Ethan got a kiss on the lips. After school, I drove them to my house since all of our parents were at work. I said I had to get so,etching from upstairs and I came back with two big bags. I gave Grayson's bag first. In it there was: an iPhone case, a Hermes wallet, a $25 iTunes gift card, headphones, and a ticket to The Weeknd's concert, front row seats. He looked up at me and said: "you did all of this for me?" I nodded my head happily and he yelled: "OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!" He got up and carried me and kissed me on the forehead. I then gave Ethan's bag. In it there was: headphones, cologne, $25 iTunes gift card, a ticket to The Weeknd's concert, and an iPhone case. So I pretty much bought the same stuff as Grayson's presents, except I bought the iPhone cases in different color and instead of a Hermes wallet, I bought Ethan a cologne. I also bought both of them watches, and I got a canon camera for both of them. Yes I spent this much money, it was saved up for a long time, and it was money from my birthdays, and other celebrations/occasions/holidays. They have always been there for me, took care of me, considered me as family, and much more. They are my brothers, best friends, and Ethan is my boyfriend. Plus they turned eighteen! Ethan reacted the same way as Grayson, except he kissed me on the lips. They were so happy. They left after an hour because both of our families were going out to a fancy restaurant for their birthday. I had to get ready in a little less than two hours because I ended up watching stuff on my phone. Oh god I barely even have enough time! I took a shower and shaved, blow dried and straightened my hair, put on my dress, did my makeup, and my parents said we were going, so I quickly wore my heels, grabbed my purse, and left. I was wearing a super tight dress that was sparkly gold, and it was long sleeve, and my heels were black. When we got to the restaurant, we saw the Dolan family just getting out of their car, and when we all got out and said hi, happy birthday, and stuff,they all said I looked a,aging, the entire night was filled with happiness and laughter. Ethan couldn't get his eyes off me. I was sitting next to Ethan, and I can see his dick kind of trying to get out of his pants, but I was trying to act like I couldn't see, and I just smiled. He then said excuse me, and left to the bathroom. Grayson was on the other side of me, and he just smirked because he saw what happened. After about five minutes, Ethan came back and we just continued with our night.
Ethan's POV:
I was so thankful for such an amazing girlfriend and best friend. I cannot believe she bought all this stuff for me. I went home and wore a nice dress shirt and nice pants and shoes, and when we got there and I saw Nikki, I was just....I don't even know what to say, she looked so hot. At the dinner, I was just starting at her,cans then I felt a boner, what a nice time to get one. I don't think she saw but I know Grayson did, and I excused myself and went to the bathroom. When I came back I just gulped and had a fun night.
Nikki's POV:
I have to admit, Grayson and Ethan looked hot AF. I was just going to die at how hot they looked. After the dinner and our good nights, we went home. When I went up to my room I just jumped on my bed and looked at my ceiling and smiled, remembering moments from an amazing and fun night.