Chapter Eleven: The Horrible Breakup

Nikki's POV:
It was the day after we came back from our little trip, and I was going to Ethan's house. After I drove to their house, I texted Ethan saying I'm here. I then walked into their house and I saw no one was home. I walked up to Grayson's room and he said Ethan was in his room and I nodded and went to Ethan's room. I was opening the door when I saw the worst thing that could ever happen. My heart was breaking. Ethan was kissing another girl. Ethan. I couldn't believe it. When he saw me he pushed the girl off him and I walked up to him and slapped him and I was yelling at him.
Ethan: "let me explain."
Me: "no. You don't need to explain. I see what's happening."
I was yelling and I didn't let him speak and I slapped him really hard again and I walked out his room and slammed the door shut hard. I then ran out of their house sobbing. I couldn't believe it. Grayson ran out and grabbed my hand and he carried me i to my car and he put me in the passenger seat and he was in the drivers.
Grayson: "what happened? I heard yelling."
Me: "eth-Ethan was k-kissing another g-girl."
He got so angry and I told him to not do anything but he ran into his house and Ethan's as walking out and he punched him really hard and Ethan fell to the ground and his nose was bleeding. Then Grayson got into the car and he drive us to my house. I was sobbing and my makeup was smudged all over my face and I got a makeup remover wipe from my car cause I had some in there idk why and I wiped off my makeup and Grayson picked me up like a baby and he took me into my house and he took me to my room and put me on the bed and he just came next to me and we were cuddling while I was sobbing.
Grayson: "I'm gonna kill Ethan why would he do that to a girl like you?!" He was so angry and mad oh my.
Ethan texted me 75 times, called me 43 times, left 19 voice mails, and tried to FaceTime me 6 times. I just closed my phone and threw it across the room. Grayson was taking care of me.
Me: "t-thank you so much for helping me and making me f-feel better. I love you so much."
Grayson: "your welcome baby girl you were always there for mechs I was at my worst and I love you too." We just cuddled for thirty minutes more.
Grayson: "I'm sorry but I have to go. Text or call me or whatever if anything happens. I will always be here for you. I love you."
I nodded my head and he left.
I did not want to go on my phone or see any kind of contact from Ethan.
Ethan's POV:
This random girl came into my room and made out igh me and Nikki came and she got angry and she yelled at me. I tried to tell her what happened but she wouldn't let me. She just came and made out with me and I tried to push her off. Nikki then left. I them ran outside and Grayson punched me causing me to fall and my nose bleed and Nikki and Grayson drove off. I tried to contact her but she wouldn't reply. I yelled at that girl and then yelled GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU WHORE. I wish Nikki would have just listened to me... I'm gonna get her back no matter what and no matter how much times she says no or ignores me.