Chapter Seventeen: Six Flags

Grayson's POV:
After getting up and changing and eating, we all went to Six Flags. We literally went on every ride and most of them we rode a lot. It was so much fun. We also played games and Ethan won Nikki a teddy bear and I won a little pig and I decided to give it to Cameron. She just laughed at it and held it. We also went into small stores and Ethan bought Nikki a superman cape that was pink. It was such a fun day and we weren't even hungry but when we decided to finally eat we were so hungry. On one of the rides Ethan looked sick and was about to puke and I just kept laughing to death. We were yelling so much that now our throats hurt haha. At the end of the ride that drops you up and down super fast, Ethan ran to the bathroom and probs puked which we all laughed over. After that, we got cotton candy. Nikki looked so cute holding onto hers because it was so big. Some fans saw us and took pictures with us. Then Ethan and I took some vines of us on the rides. It was a pretty cool and fun day. We went in this one ride where you sit in these circular things and they take you around this watery place and you get wet and I ended up getting wet the most which caused us to laugh. Tomorrow night we will be leaving back to New Jersey. We have another small meet and greet tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. till 2:45. We took so much photos and videos. We also ended up getting ice cream.
Ethan's POV:
We went to Six Flags. We had such a fun and crazy day. I ended up puking on the end of one of the rides. We ate cotton candy and ice cream which were so good. I bought Nikki a superman cape in pink. She tried it and it looked so cute on her. We went on all the rides and on some of them we went a lot on. Some fans saw us and took pics with us. We took vines of us on the rides and we took a lot of photos and videos. We went in a photo booth and it was really cute. When we were driving back Cameron was driving and Grayson was next to her, and in the back it was me and Nikki. It was a pretty quiet ride back but oh well. We were just listening to music and Nikki and I were on our phones. I posted a nice picture of all four of us and said: had such a fun time at six flags with my favs😃 and tagged them. Some people commented: "I SHIP NETHAN" on a pic of Nikki and I holding hands from the back and they said some other stuff like that. I just smiled and scrolled on. Nikki was looking through her photos on her phone. We finally got back to the hotel and Nikki was so cute in her cape. I just smiled and took a picture of her and I posted it on snapchat saying: "what a cutie💕" we went back to our hotel room and Nikki and Cameron went to their room and Grayson and I went to our room.