Chapter Nineteen: Back to School

Nikki's POV:
Spring break is over and we are now going back to school. After we came from DigiTour we had three days till school started again. I didn't hang out with Ethan or Grayson though. I was heading to my locker and I saw Ethan waiting next to my locker. I quickly ran and hugged him and he pecked me on the lips.
It was now snack time, and Ethan and Grayson were with their friends. I was with Marie, my best friend. We were just talking about how we had cheer try outs at the end of the day. Of course Marie and I were going to try out. I went to class after the bell rand and I told Ethan how I was going try out and he said yay I can see you cheer for me in your little cute cheer outfit while I play football. I just giggled.

End of the day
Marie and I went to practice in our outfits. We ended up on the cheer team and we got so happy. We had practice so we practiced and when I went home I did my homework and did other stuff and went to sleep. I haven't talked to Ethan or Grayson much lately since school started and we were busy. There was a football game in two days so we were practicing our cheer routine a lot.

Day of big football game
Marie came over to my house so we can get ready for the cheer routine and just hang out. After finishing our homework, Marie and I got ready. We put or hair in high ponytails and wore our outfits. We looked cute. I texted Ethan and Grayson in a group chat since I won't see or talk to them saying: "good luck tonight! I hope you win!😃💕" they said thank you and we talked for a little and after about ten minutes Marie and I drove to school.
It was now half time and the cheerleaders were now going to perform. After our performance we went and sat down. Ethan and Grayson were really good at football. They were making the most touchdowns. Then the announcer thing said that our school won and everyone cheered and I ran up to Ethan and he carried me and kissed me. It felt like we were in a movie. Then after five minutes, all the boys got in a circle with Marie in the middle and the  boys made a path and Grayson walked through the it with a bouquet and said: "Marie, you are beautiful,funny, amazing, and more. Will you be my girlfriend?" He was smiling and Marie covered her mouth in surprise and yelled YES and her and Grayson kissed. Since it's Friday, we all went to my house after the game. We were eating food and watching a movie. Ethan and I were next to each other and Marie and Grayson were together. Then Ethan and I went to bring more popcorn and when we got back we saw Grayson and Marie making out. We just looked at each other and sat down. Marie was sleeping over and when they were going her and Grayson were talking and when they left, Marie was smiling and we went up to my room.
Marie: " I can't believe I am dating Grayson!!"
Me: "it was cite the way he asked you out"
Marie just blushed. We ended up sleeping at 3 a.m.