Chapter Ten: Concert

Nikki's POV:
Today I woke up excited, and I got up and did my morning routine. Tonight, I was going to the city where my favorite singer will be performing tomorrow, The Weeknd, with my two favorite people, Ethan and Grayson. It is during winter break and today is January 4. I am so excited ahh! Since it is about three hours away, we are going to stay in a hotel for about two nights and three days. We will be leaving on the third day though. I was packing all my stuff and I just finished when I got a text from Ethan saying they will be there in five minutes so I just took my stuff downstairs. Then Ethan and Grayson knocked on my door and after we said bye to my parents we left. The car ride was filled with music and the three of us singing loudly to music and laughing. Grayson was driving, I was next to him, and Ethan was in the backcourt laying down. I fell asleep after for about one hour. When I woke up, Grayson said good morning sleepyhead and I just laughed. Ethan was asleep too and I turned around and started poking him. After thirty minutes of Grayson and I talking, Ethan finally woke up. After about fifteen minutes, we finally arrived at the hotel and after we put our bags down we jumped on the bed. It was around five at night. We were hungry so we ordered room service and watched tv in our pajamas. Ethan and Grayson were going to sleep next to each other while I got my own bed. We were just doing dumb stuff, watching tv, laughing, talking, till 2:30 a.m. We were tired from the whole car ride and we had a concert today, so we decided to sleep. After brushing our teeth and stuff, we finally got into the comfy beds. I said goodnight and Grayson said the same, and Ethan, well Ethan knocked out. I heard him snoring very quietly and it was so cute. I then fell asleep.
CONCERT DAY
I woke up and realized I was the first one up. It was 10 am so I went to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and did other stuff. I took a shower yesterday at night so I didn't need to today. I sat on my phone for awhile and then Grayson woke up. He said good morning and brushed his teeth and did other stuff. When he came out we decided to wake Ethan up, so we were jumping on the bed and tickling him and throwing pillows on him and laughing and he finally woke up in the WORST MOOD EVER. He was so pissed and yelled AHH and then smirked and went to the bathroom. He came out and Grayson and I were just jumping and Ethan got me from behind and started tickling me and Grayson joined. After changing and stuff we went to have breakfast at this restaurant thing. We then went shopping and we did a lot of other stuff and then had lunch. When we got to our hotel room it was 3:15. The concert was at 6:30 pm. We just chilled and watched tv till five. We then started to get ready. I then decided to take a shower and when I got out I quickly changed into my clothes: blue jeans, converse, and a nice long sleeve shirt that had lace on the shoulders to the back and was open in the back. I then blow dried my hair and straightened it. Then I did my makeup. It was now 6 so I grabbed my purse which had my phone, mints, money, and our tickets. We went to the place and it was now 6:20 when we were in our seats. We were all so happy and excited. Then The Weeknd came and the concert began. The three of us were yelling and singing along with him😂I'm sure we sounded like idiots but oh well. We went back to the hotel and it was 9:30 (with getting out with all the people and traffic and stuff) we couldn't really hear anything so we had to speak loud. We took a lot of videos and pictures. We changed into our pajamas and we ordered room service. We got fudge brownies with ice cream and chocolate cream and whip cream on it. This time we slept at like 5 a.m. Well actually we knocked out at the same time. We work up at twelve p.m. ms after changing and doing our morning stuff we went and had lunch. After that we went out for a bit and then we went to our hotel room and packed up and left. This time Ethan was driving, I was in the passenger seat, and Grayson was in the back. They both thanked me again for the tickets and said it was the burst birthday presents ever. I smiled and said your welcome.