Chapter Five: Definitely Guilty As Sin

As we walk side by side down the sun-drenched streets of San Jose, the bustling noise around us fades into the background, leaving just the two of us wrapped up in conversation. Luke has a warm smile that makes my heart flutter, and the way he looks at me makes me feel seen.

"So," he begins casually, glancing at me from the corner of his eye, "do you want to come back to my place for a little while? We can hang out, maybe watch a movie or something."

I can sense the underlying invitation in his words, and my heart skips a beat. He's probably asking in the nicer way for sex, and that thought sends a mix of excitement and anxiety racing through me. I do want to fuck someone because I've been sad and horny for too long now. My mind flashes back to that night in the club with Jason—the memory is dark, heavy, and unwelcome. But Luke seems different; he's kind, genuine, and sweet.

Taking a deep breath, I nod. "Sure, I'd like that."

He grins, the tension in my shoulders easing just a bit. He leads me down a quiet street lined with palm trees, and soon we arrive at his apartment complex. He unlocks the door, and I step inside, my heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and fear.

The place is cozy, with soft lighting and a warm vibe. He kicks off his shoes and gestures for me to make myself comfortable. I take a seat on the plush couch, my hands fidgeting nervously in my lap.

Luke walks into the kitchen and grabs two drinks, handing one to me before settling down next to me. "So, what do you want to watch?" he asks, but I can tell he's not really focused on the TV.

"I don't know, anything is fine," I reply, my voice slightly shaky. My heart races as I catch him staring at me, that intense look in his eyes making me feel exposed yet safe.

Luke inches closer, and I can feel the warmth radiating off his body as he wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me against him.

As he leans down, I wrap my hand around his neck, pulling him closer. His lips meet mine in a soft, tentative kiss, and my heart skips a beat.

I deepen the kiss, and he responds instantly, his hand sliding to the small of my back, drawing me closer as our lips move in perfect sync. The kiss ignites something inside me, a fire that spreads warmth throughout my entire body. My worries start to melt away, and I lose myself in the moment.

As we pull back slightly, our foreheads resting against each other, I can see the desire flickering in his eyes. "You're incredible," he murmurs, his breath warm against my skin.

"Thanks," I reply, a shy smile creeping onto my face.

A rush of nerves floods my stomach, but I nod, the sweet taste of his kiss still lingering on my lips. Luke moves in closer, and I feel his hand glide down to my waist, pulling me into him.

He kisses me again, this time deeper, more passionate. His lips move against mine with a hunger that sends shivers down my spine. My heart races as I feel his hands begin to explore, tracing the contours of my body.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asks, his voice barely a whisper as he pulls back to look into my eyes, searching for any hesitation.

"I am," I breathe, feeling more confident as I wrap my arms around him, feeling his warmth envelop me.

He kisses me again, and this time it's raw and desperate. The world outside fades away, leaving just the two of us tangled up in each other. I feel his hands slide beneath my shirt, fingertips grazing against my skin, igniting a fire in me.

I can't help but lean into him, our bodies pressing together, as if we're two magnets drawn to one another. Luke's hands explore, caressing my back, my sides, igniting every nerve ending in my body.