Paradise

• Dedicated to Cody Simpson

Cody POV

I sang angel, my last song in the UK with Justin Bieber. I shouted to the crowd " Thanks for having me! I love you guys, I would love you to buy my new album Paradise THANK YOU!"  I ran off stage, as I did I saw Carly Rae Jepsen run on. Justin was backstage having his hair done, he saw me and shouted my name. I went over to him. He said " You did great man." I smiled at him I then said " Thanks for having me here, I got to go, good luck!" He waved at me and I ran to the food table.

Tiana POV

I waslooking in the car mirror on the way to Justin's concert I looked at Heather her long blonde hair and blue eyes , then at Katy her short brown hair and brown eyes, and then at me my quite long light brown hair and blue eyes. I was short and looked youngercompared to them. Even though Heather was three days older than me. Before I knew it we were there at the arena.

Cody was amazing I loved him so much. I was at the concert with Heather and Katy. Heather loved Justin Bieber so this was her birthday present. She said she was the biggest belieber, and by theamount she talks about him anyone would think so.

After the concert Katy took us to the exit because she had been to the arena loads of times. But Heather shouted "Katy can we go the other way?" Katy looked confused and replied "Why your mum is at this exit." Heather looked desperate. I looked over her should to see that Justin Bieber had tweeted saying on my way to the tour bus. He had only just tweeted it. Heather shouted "It's where the tour bus is," she looked at " Cody is going there too." Katy looked at us and saw we were desperate, she sighed but said " THAT exit is that way." She said pointing we sprinted in that direction.

Cody POV

Me and Justin were walking to the tour bus. I saw three girls run towards us. One had blonde long hair, she shouted "Justin I love you! Don't be scared!" Another one had light brown hair blue eyes she was staring at me, not Justin me. The last one with brown hair and brown eyes wasn't looking at either of us. The blonde girl srtarted crying when Justin walked up to her. They started talking and the brown haired one took photos. I looked back at the one with light brown hair, she was stillstaring at me.Then she smiled at me, I smiled back at her. I then walked over to her. As I approached here she was trying to fight tears coming out her eyes. She said as calmly as she could " Hi my name is Tiana." Ismiled at her I jokily said "My names Cody Simpson, i think you knew that," we laughed, then I asked "You been to Australia before?" She smiled and said " Yeah, I live on the Gold Coast, we all do, it's amazing there I love surfing." I was stunned. we were like twins...

Tiana POV

He looked suprised that I could surf. I stared at the ground, I was embarassed did he think I was weird? He saw that I thought this, He pushed , my chin up then stared into my eyes. A man from behind me shouted to him and Justin that they had to go. Justin said goodbye to Heather and kissed her cheek, then ran to the man.Cody saw him leave, he gave me a piece of paper kissed my cheek then ran too. I looked at the paper it had an australian phone number on it.