The Song

Tiana POV

I was in the family room watching the news with my little 5 year old sister Amara. She had long blonde hair and big blue eyes, she was sitting on the sofa playing with her barbies. The news reporter said in her cheesy voice "Our top story today is the youtube video posted last night which instently went to 100,000,000 views. The video starred pop sensation Cody Simpson and his leaded dancer Tiana Francis singing to Everybody Talks, will this be featured in Cody's summer tour? Here is the video!" OMG that's all I could say... Katy text me saying " Have you been on youtube yet? x" I got similar texts from everyone and the Tiger-Lily text me saying "What shall I get you for your birthday? I was thinking Penis Pasta x" I laughed at her text and replied "Sure x" This will be a great year.

Later that day the girls came over and we started planning prom, which went well. Everything is planned out now. It will be in the school hall because it is huge, and it will be long dresses, suits and masks. Tiger-Lily's had the idea of masks after she told us about her theory about positive and negative people, then a rant about mysteriousness and being yourself, without knowing who you are. We decided to go shopping this weekend because prom would be in three weeks.

Cody came to my house and looked sad, i asked him "What's wrong?" he looked me in the eyes and said "I have to go back to America to record my new album. But before I leave..." He pulled out his guitar and sang Not Just You. While he did Alli said good bye.

"Baby it's not just you,

You know it hurts me too.

Watching you leave,

With tears on you sleeve.

Don't you notice mine aren't exactly dry!

Baby it's not just you,

That's hurting.

It's me too."

He kissed me and got into the black Land Rover once again....

Sorry its a short chapter will be uploading again tonight hopefully and if not tomorrow xx