Chapter 17

Cody POV

So the chat with Tiana's dad went well...I guess.

I walked up to Tiana's house and guessed her parents were out because my song Summer Shade was on really loudly. I walked up to her glass window/door thing and listen to her singing, I then sang "Coz the sun is setting soon and I won't let you walk alone." We then finished the chorus and she turned down the music. "Hey little one." I said putting my hands round her waist, she frowned and shouted "That's a Zalfie thing!" I laughed, knowing they were her favourite ship. Apart from Ciana of course ;). I whispered "Whatever." And lightly kissed her, she put her hand round my neck and asked "So, what are we gunna do today?" I gave her my best Are-You-Really-Asking-That look, she laughed and grabbed her surfboard with one hand and mine with the other. We walked out onto the beach and placed our boards down. I looked over my shoulder and saw Justin and Heather kissing, I pointed at them and Tiana looked at me and grinned. She crept behind them and swiftly say between them, she shouted "Hey guys! How are you?" I tried to hide my laugh and walked over, when Tiana turned to Heather, Justin stared at her evily. This time I had to laugh and eventually he joined in. He quickly sent someone a text then my phone buzzed, connected the dots I read it.

Justin: Can you leave me and my girl in peace?

I nodded, and held Tiana's waist and picked her up, I carried her to are boards and put her down. She frowned and asked "You did that because?" I sighed and replied "Justin asked me to." She muttered "Urgh I hate that guy." I raised my eyebrows not quite hearing her she gave me a smile and ran into the sea, well tried to, I caught up with her grabbed her waist and spun her round. I put her down and waited for her to explain. She sighed then said "Okay, so maybe I hate Justin. And before you go all 'hate is a strong word' it's the right word." I kissed her forehead and realised he has changed. Not in a good way.

Tiana POV

When we were walking back to mine Justin and Heather were kissing, again. If is wasn't for Justin, Heather and I would still be having a lovely conversation. When Cody saw me looking at them he gave me a stern look and shook his head. I smiled evily and shouted "PDA, God get a room!" I could see Heather laughing but Justin wasn't. I turned to face Cody but he was laughing too, when he caught Justin's eye he stopped immediately and pulled me into his house. (Which was now two houses down from mine.) When we arrived he apologised, he had his hand around my waist and I looked up to him and asked "Why do you do what Justin says?" He let go of me and said "It doesn't matter, I think Alli's home you can watch a film or something." Then he went upstairs. Alli walked in with popcorn and said "Should I even ask?" I shook my head and sat down. What the? What is wrong with him?

Halfway through the film Alli fell asleep so I went upstairs, I heard banging from Cody's room, I was scared to go in but did anyway. He had a double bed pressed again the wall, opposite it was a mini basketball hoop, next to that was a surfboard and guitar. Cody was sitting shirtless on the bed throwing a mini ball at the hoop. I finally took my eyes away from his abs. In my defence he always wears a surf top so I have only seen them in pictures and stuff. He smiled at me and teased "Take a photo it will last longer." Shit he noticed, I tried to stop my cheeks from blushing but failed epically. I walked towards him and sat next to him. I asked "Are you okay?" He put his hand through his blonde hair and sighed, "Yeah I guess, sorry about earlier. How was the film?" He put his arm around me and I said "Honestly it was terrible, Alli feel asleep so I came up here." He smiled, after a brief silence I grabbed the basketball, I said "I bet you I can get this in!" He laughed "I bet you can't." I laughed and said "I bet I can! If I miss then I will... um..." He shouted "Be my slave for the day!" Fair challenge I added "If it goes in, then you tell me about this Justin situation!" He smiled, it's funny because he doesn't know I play basketball with my dad all the time! I aimed and scored. He swore really loudly, I did a mini victory dance then shouted "Spill da beans!" He sighed then said " Justin is my managers best friend pretty much brother, they are so close and he threatened me that if you ruin him and Heather he will ruin my career, so when you caught him cheating on her, he almost told Matt to stop being my manager." He looked down at the bed, I hugged him and kissed him lightly. He smiled, "Do you wanna go downstairs and watch a decent film?" I nodded and we left the room with like three blankets each. When we were down there Alli was still asleep in the armchair. Cody changed the film and put his arm around me, I snuggled into him and covered us in the blankets.