Ellen and the Ustream

Cody POV

Bella and I walked in to her studio, I felt the nerves take over me. Matt and I went over a script for today. I checked twitter and saw Alli tweeted

@allisimpson: Gunna be in the audience of Ellen today with @TianaSurfer! Good luck @CodySimpson and @bellathorne <3

I sighed and heard that we needed to be on stage, here goes nothing!

Tiana POV

Alli dragged me into the audience for Ellen, I really didn't wanna watch but I couldn't leave Alli, suddenly it started:

Ellen: Hello and today I am joined with Cody Simpson and Bella Thorne!

*applause*

Ellen: So I heard a rumour that you are going to be dancing on Cody's tour Bella?

Bella: *giggles* Well yes I am, I'm really looking forward to it!

*subtly holds Cody's hand*

Ellen: *notices* Ooh are you two holding hands? Are you two dating?

Cody opened his mouth to answer but Bella beat him to it.

Bella: Yes we are *smiles*

*applause*

Ellen: Cody what about Tiana?

He looked straight at me, I shook my head and looked down. He just replied with an awkward laugh and said "She is a great girl, but I think of her as just as a fan and Alli's best friend." I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I knew it was fake but it still hurt. A lot. I couldn't help it, I got out my seat and ran out the studio. I ran to the beach, sat on a bench and let all the emotions flow out.

Cody POV

When I said my line that Matt and I rehearsed, Ellen carried on asking questions. I saw Tiana running out the studio with tears streaming down her face. What did I just do? Ellen and Bella were talking about Shake It Up! So I looked at Matt pleadingly and he shook his head. I slumped back in my chair and waited for the break. When it finally came I pulled Matt to one side and said "Please Matt let me make this right! Please can I tell the truth!" Matt looked stern and said "Cody there is nothing I can do," I stood up straight and said "I am telling the truth wether you like it or not." He sighed and whispered sternly "Cody no, you heard me." I sighed and walked away, I called Tiana. Voicemail. I sighed, I looked over at Alli she just shook her head and turned away. I sighed and went back to set.

It was near the end and Bella was all over me, I got so annoyed and just said "Ellen, Bella and I aren't-" She cut in and said "And that's all we have time for. See you next week!" The cameras turned off and she said to me "Sorry Cody, Matt's orders." I smiled then walked out. I called Tiana and left a message "Angel please don't ignore me, I love you and only you. I didn't mean any of that." On my 23rd attempt she finally picked up, she said weakly "Cody?" It sound like she had been crying a lot. I was so relieved I said "I didn't mean it angel please, I am so sorry! Where are you?" She sobbed little and said "I'm not telling you." I said soothingly "Please baby, tell me where you are, I can make this right." She sighed and said "Surfers Paradise beach." The line the went dead.

I sprinted to the beach, when I arrived it was packed. I pushed through the crowd and ran on to the beach. I looked around frantically, I saw Jake with Campbell and Josh. I reached them and shouted "Have you seen Tiana?" They looked worried and Jake said "No why?" I replied "Long story, can you help me find her?" They nodded and we all looked around. After twenty minutes Jake pointed towards her, I thanked him and went over. I saw her by the sea walking around, I saw her tear stained cheeks and ran towards her. When I reached her I pulled her into a tight hug, but she didn't hug me back. When I let go I said "I was worried sick when I could find you, I thought I lost you!" She didn't meet my eyes, instead she just looked down and said "Where you really or where you just lying?" I picked up her chin forcing her to look at me, when she did I said softly "Of course I was, all those things were fake, I only love you. Please baby you have to believe me." Another tear slipped down her cheek and I quickly wiped it away. I started to lean in but very slowly. She just smiled and kissed me softly, I hugged her and held her close and she buried her face in my chest. I felt her lightly sobbing into my chest, I kissed her head and looked to my left to see Alli taking photos. I gave her a look and told her to take the guys away. She did as I said and they left. I looked down to Tiana and said softly "Why are you still crying angel?" She just shook her head. I bent down and she jumped on my back and we went back to my house.

When we arrived my family were watching Ellen, I felt Tiana start to cry harder so we went upstairs. I placed her on my bed and then I joined her. I put my arm around her and pulled her onto my lap. I pulled her close to me and stroked her hair until she stopped crying, I asked "So what happened?" She replied "I got a text from Bella." I grabbed her phone out of her jean pockets and unlocked her phone. I ignored her trying to stop me, she hates causing drama. I found the text and it said

'Did you hear that? Cody is mine! He might have told you he didn't mean but he did'

I couldn't believe Bella would say something like that, I hugged Tiana tighter and said "Do you wanna sleep her tonight? And by here I mean my room, not Alli's." She nodded, after a while my mum knocked on the door and asked "Do you kids want dinner?" I looked at Tiana she just shrugged, my mum added "It's burgers." Tiana's face instantly lit up and she smiled, I laughed and said "Yes please we will be down in a minute." By now her face was back to its normal colour so we went downstairs. I sat next to Tiana as we ate, but I was nervous my dad would do this thing where he tells embarrassing stories whenever I have a girl round. He started by saying "I remember before Cody and Tiana started going out he used to tell me non stop about how pretty Tiana was, I already knew what you were gunna look like before I met you!" Tiana started choking on her water, while everyone laughed. I awkwardly tried to hide my blush and saw her doing the same. After about 5 stories we were done. Alli, Tiana and I went upstairs to do a Ustream. I turned it on and Alli and I said hello. A minute later Tiana came in and I noticed there wasn't enough chairs. I told her to wait and told the camera "Guys for you that saw Ellen," I heard Tiana sniff, so I quickly carried on "That was a fake, I am so sorry but our managers thought it would be good if we got back together. I didn't want to do it but I had to. But after the interview Tiana was very upset even though she knew it was fake, and I couldn't do that to her. So here she is now." She walked in and went to share a seat with Alli, but I grabbed her waist and put her on my lap. I saw on the screen that she was smiling. I whispered "143" in her ear and she giggled. I looked at the camera and said "So for those of you who are wondering, Ciana is still real."

After the Ustream we went to bed, Tiana snuggled under the covers, i changed into pjs bottoms and took off my shirt, and snuggled into the bed. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. She layed her head on my chest and I started playing with her hair. I whispered in her ear. "I love you angel." She said "I love you too." I softly started singing Ends With You by your truly, until I felt her breathing even out.