Illness

Cody POV

I went to Tiana's house and opened her unlocked door, she was asleep so I went up to her and whispered "Time to wake up now little one, I know you love Zalfie but I'm still using it." She didn't move so it briefly checked inside her house and looked to see her mum was in the kitchen, I said "Good morning Sarah, sorry I just came round to see Tiana," She smiled and said sweetly "No problem son, when she's awake come and get some breakfast." I nodded, and I went back in to her room and slowly laid down on top of her bed. She stirred but didn't wake up, she was asleep but facing me, I put my thumb on her cheek and soothingly rubbed it saying wake up. She didn't so I lightly kissed her lips afterwards she smiled and said "I'm awake now." I smiled, I kissed her forehead, it was very hot. I put my hand on it and said "I think someone has a temperature." She was very pale and then said "Cody I don't feel to good." I quickly picked her up and placed her in front of the toilet and held back her hair, you guessed it she was being sick. Her mum heard and rushed in, she gasped and said "Oh no Cody dear you don't have to do that," I concentrated on Tiana but said "Don't worry it's okay." She sat by the sink and got a glass of water ready. When Tiana stopped vomiting her eyes were filled with tears. I held her close and her mum handed me the water, I slowly tilted it into Tiana's mouth. When the glass was empty, I gently lifted her up and placed her in bed. Her mum and I went into the kitchen and had a cup of tea, she said "You're a natural Cody, you handled it so well especially seeing as she has a fear or vomit." We carried on chatting until she remembered she had a medicine she could give to Tiana, I slowly crept into Tiana's room and put my arms around her she weakly hugged me back but mostly she just rested in my arms. When her mum arrived I slowly sat her up and she took the medicine. I grabbed my iPad and opened up the youtube app and let her click on certain videos. Halfway through a Zalfie video she started to gag, so I put down the iPad and carried her into the bathroom and held her hair. When she stopped vomiting she cried into my t-shirt, "I don't like it anymore, make it stop!" I held her close and calmed her down, I put her in bed with my iPad and got her a glass of water.

That night when I was at home slowly drifting off to sleep. I thought about the old house on Surfers Paradise beach the inspiration for my album. Suddenly my phone started to ring, I picked up the phone.

Me: Hello

Tiana's Mum: Sorry to bother you dear, but Tiana's calling you. She has just been sick and she wants you to comfort her I've tried and tried but no.

She started to cry so I said "I will be their now." I ran downstairs and told my parents everything, they just told me to take my keys, so I picked them up and went outside. It was freezing and that's when I realised I forgot to get a shirt, I called Alli asking for one. A minute later she dropped one from her balcony, I put it on and ran to Tiana's house.

I opened the door and she was sobbing on the floor, I cradled her in my arm and whispered "It's okay, Cody's here." She soon stopped and I put her to bed and climbed in too. She snuggled into me and fell asleep. When I woke up Tiana was still sleeping, I ran into the kitchen and made her some breakfast, when she woke up, I gave it to her and she was already looking better. Her mum came in and took her temperature, still a little high but she was better.

She was watching a video on my iPad, I asked "Do you mind if I take a shower? I didn't get time last night." She nodded and I headed into the bathroom. I came out with a towel wrapped around my waist. She stared at my body, then went back to the iPad trying to hide her very rosy cheeks I laughed and grabbed my pile of clothes, when I went to put them on I realised my top wasn't there so I left the bathroom and asked "Have you seen my top?" She moved slightly and lifted it up, she have me an evil smile, I grinned and said "You stole my top now did you?" She laughed and nodded, I grabbed it and put it on and then I slipped into the bed and clicked on a video.