Chapter 16

It had been a month since Cody left and it has been hard I won't lie, but somehow it seems right for him to be nearly 10,000 miles away. The annoying part was Cody wasn't tweeting any give always for when he was coming home so I was still in the dark.

I grabbed my board and went for a early morning surf (early being 7 am). There was barely anyone out here but the waves were great. I went back to shore to dry off and I text the others to see if they were awake, soon Tiger-Lily replied "Why are you up so early? Go back to bed! x" I could help but laugh. I turned on my 3G and looked on the 'smitten with Cody' app to tell me how far away he was. I looked at it and it say 100 feet. I frantically looked around but I couldn't see him, I put down my phone and stood up to look. No sign. What the hell? I checked the app again but this time it said 36 feet! I kept looking and looking but still no sign of him, I refreshed the page and it went to 1000 feet. What the? I picked up my stuff and decided to wait at home.

Cody POV

I was on the beach in Australia, I got out the car and saw a girl who had browny blonde hair with blonde ombré, she was looking around frantically I saw her board and realised it was Tiana. I didn't know she dyed her hair! Anyway I was stopping myself from going over there, I had a surprise planned out with Heather. How did she know where I was? Then I realised I had an app so I said to Jake and the others "Guys let's go to Surfers Paradise beach today." They nodded and jumped back in the car.

Tiana POV

I checked my phone and I had a text from Heather saying "Wear something pretty and I will come and get you at 8 okay? PS WEAR A DRESSx" I smiled and replied with a simple yes and started to get ready. I wore my white short dress which had floral white lace layer, there was a brown belt across the middle and I wore my white converse. I left my hair natural and did simple make up. The door ran and when I opened it Cody was standing there with a red rose. I ran towards him and he picked me up and span me round. When he let go he handed me the rose, he then leaned down to kiss me, I didn't realise I would miss his lips that much. Afterwards he pulled me in for a hug and said "You've grown! I can place my chin on your head now!" I laughed at how childish he was, I missed that about him. He picked up a lock of my hair and said "You dyed it, it looks beautiful." He then pulled me in for another kiss. He put his hand in mine and picked up a picnic basket and we made our way down to the beach.

Cody laid down a blanket and we ate the food, when it got dark we laid down and stared at the stars, he put his arm around me and I snuggled into him. We talked and spotted stars, it was perfect.

Cody POV

It was now midnight and we had been just lying there for hours and just enjoying each others company. I asked "Tiana what time do you have to be home? Tiana?" I looked down and realised she had fallen asleep, I slowly moved her onto the blanket and cleared up everything, when that was done I picked her up and carried her to her house. I searched in her jacket pocket for her keys and opened the door, her dad was sitting on the sofa when he saw me he said "Thanks mate, can I talk to you after you have put her to bed?" I nodded. Oh God.