Preparing

Tiana POV

It was 8am and I had to go with Cody to get clothes for the awards. He came to my bedroom door wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. I looked at him weirdly. He laughed and said "I will tell you in the car." He passed me a hoodie and glasses I put them on too. We ran to a car, inside was Alli Simpson, Cody's sister. We sat down and the car started moving. I turned to Cody, he said, "Well that girl ,Lucy told the paparazzi about us, they don't believe her yet so they have cameras all over te beach. You live on the beach so they would have spotted us." I nodded, I heard Alli say sweetly "Hey, my name is Alli. Cody says we are the same age." I smiled at her and we started talking. After a while I realised I didn't know where we were going. So I said to Alli "Do you know where we are going?" She was about to answer when Cody crept up behind me and said in a scary voice, "Your worst nightmare." We laughed at him then I said "But seriously, where are we going?" Alli said "To see our stylists, so we can get ready for the awards, and if you come with me we can get you dressed too."

We entered a tall building and were greeted by a nice woman and hurried off to get changed. Cody and Alli were rushed into changing rooms, to change. The woman came up to me and said sweetly "Sorry we haven't got an outfit for you yet, we don't know what you like. But we know what they like. My name is Maureen, so let's talk." She picked up a clipboard, asked me lots of questions.

"Your name is?"

"Tiana."

"Your favourite colour is?"

"Baby Blue."

"Do you prefer short or long dresses?"

"Short."

"Okay. That might be a problem but we can fix it. Do you like heels?"

"I have never worn them before." Maureen stared at me with a weird look, and then said.

"I think I have something for you. Anyway Alli is ready." They walked out of their changing rooms. Alli was wearing a pink dress that went down to her heels, the dress have one strap that went over her left shoulder. I smiled at her, Maureen stood up and clapped at her masterpiece. Alli spun around. She said "This one." Maureen smiled and ushered her to get changed back into her normal clothes. When she was done Cody came out. He was wearing a white polo shirt with black jeans. Maureen stood up and clapped again and discussed his outfit with Cody. Alli whispered "I don't like Maureen; she always speaks in an annoying voice." She then did an impression of her. We laughed, Cody saw the face to and was laughing, but Maureen looked at us like an angry teacher, so we stopped. She got a scarf and a bag with a dress in, she said "Tiana try this on, and wear your own shoes for now." she stared at my converse, and then at Cody, she said sweetly "Cody we are going to blindfold you, so you cannot see her outfit." I ran into the changing room and put the dress up so I could see it. It was baby blue in was shorter at the front and longer at the back. It was also a darker shade of blue at the back. I realised the shoes I would have to wear were in there. They had wedges on the back. I put the dress on and walked outside. Alli said "Beautiful." Maureen said "This is the dress, stand next to Cody." I did, "Perfect, now go get changed!"

It was the day of the Awards, Cody picked me up from my house at 8am, we got in the car and went back to the big building. Cdy was rushed off upstairs to rehearse while Alli and I had to practise with our heels. Boring! We had a break so we went upstairsto watch the dance. I heard an instructor say, "Ok, so remember walk down the red carpet as normal you have an hour before you have to go on. Remember get changed into your dance clothes, dance with Cody then go and change. When you are changed go back to hair and makeup, then take your seat again. You have half an hour before Cody gets his award." The instructor left the room, so we walked in. I saw Sasha sitting their drinking her water. She saw me and said "OMG what are you doing here?" I said "I could ask you the same question! I am here to get ready for the awards." She smiled and said "I am dancing with him. Wait I can teach you the dance! Then you can dance! You heard what he said you can make it in time. You are already wearing leggings so borrow my spare top. Alli you can join in too if you want." Alli nodded, I put the top on and she taught us the dance. After half an hour I knew the routine. Cody and the instructor walked in. Sasha went up to them and pulled me with her. She said "Sir Tiana knows the routine if she can do it right can she dance with us." Sir looked at Cody then nodded "IF she knows the routine. "

Cody POV

I sat down and watched the dancers and Tiana, I hoped she could dance. Alli sat next to me and whispered "She is amazing Cody, I tried to learn it but I was hopeless," We laughed and my song Wish You Were Here started playing. Tiana danced like she had known it forever not half an hour. After the dance Sir had to pick the best female dancer to join me and be do a dance solo. I wanted it to be Tiana. Sir thought she was just Sasha's friend so he wouldn't be bias. He came back and said "This decision is made purely by skill and effort, I choose Tiana." Tiana and Sasha screamed. Sir carried on "Now everyone else stay hear with me and we will carry on rehearsing. Tiana go with Cody and choreograph a routine together." We went to the other studio, but Alli had to go for her modelling shoot so I shouted "Alli see you at lunch!" She said ok and ran to the lift to go upstairs. I said "So we are dancing to the rap by Becky G." I put that part on repeat. The second time it was on Tiana was already dancing to it. I stared at her and said "What are you doing?" She stopped and explained, "Well if I am making up a routine I just dance until I have a few steps, then I start wih those steps and keep going until I am done." I said "Show me what you have got so far." I put it at the beginning of the rap. She talked me through the routine and then we did it. After a while it came naturally. I stopped and said "I have an idea. At the end of the dance I could kiss you. Wait don't look like that. If I do it means that you can be famous through your dancing! Not through me." She smiled at me and said "Brilliant!"