Home at Last

Tiana POV

Heather was talking about Justin the rest of the night, until she fell asleep on the plane. Katy was watching a film on the mini tv on the seat in front we had a 23 hour flight so I decided to sleep. I woke up and thought of Cody. I couldn't believe I had his number. When Honor woke up she went on twitter. Katy already was. I laughed at them then decided to go on too. I went on Cody's page he had tweeted "America tour two weeks! Then go home to Australian summer holidays. What could be better!" I relaxed into my chair. Two weeks better go quickly.

Two weeks later.....

I waited until Cody tweeted to say he was home. He did. I lived next door to Heather. We both live by Duranbah beach. So I ran to her house and told her. She screamed, then said. "Katy is on the beach I will call her." She got out her phone and called Katy. Five minutes later she arrived. We sat on Heather's bed and I dialled the number.

Cody POV

I was in my room getting my surfboard out, and putting my swim shorts on, I couldn't wait to surf again. Then my phone rang it said unknown number. I answered it. I was so surprised:

Me: Hello?

?: Hey it's Tiana from the concert.

Me: oh hey. Can I just ask how old are you?

Tiana: 14 almost fifteen.

Me: Nice to know. This might be a bit soon but you said you could surf so do you want to come with me. Bring your friends too.

Tiana: Sure sounds fun where shall we go?

Me: um I normally go to Surfers Paradise beach but where do you go?

Tiana: I go to Duranbah.

Cody: Ok meet you there in half an hour.

Tiana: Where?

Me: In the sea! Bye!

Tiana: bye!

Tiana POV

I looked at Katy and Heather we screamed. Heather ran to her wardrobe to get changed. I went home to get my surfboard, Katy came with me to borrow a body board just in case she decided to go in the sea. I invited my friend Bethy round she bought her surfboard. I followed Cody's instructions and waited in the sea. Heather and Katy started sun bathing. But me and Bethy went surfing.

I caught a few waves. Heather and Katy decided to come in on inflatable lilos. Heather and Katy were chatting about celebrities and boys. but me and Bethy were waiting for good wave to come someone came up behind me and splashed me. I screamed and turned around it was Cody, he was laughing. I got off my board and went underwater. I opened my eyes and saw his board. I swam up to it and knocked him off it. I came up to breath and laugh do hard I almost cried. The others were laughing too. He came up to and said "We are even." We climbed back on our boards. I said "This is Heather, Katy and Bethy. Bethy wasn't at the concert but she is my surfing buddy." Cody said hello to everyone, then he said "Let's catch some waves!"

After a while we came back to the others Katy was reading her magazine on her lilo. But Heather was asleep on hers. Cody looked at me then Heather then me again. I knew what he meant, I nodded at him. We both quietly got off our boards and went underwater. We opened our eyes. Cody counted to three then we tipped Heather off her lilo. She screamed, as she fell in. We all laughed very hard. In the end Heather laughed too. Katy looked at us and said "Don't even think about it."

Us girls started talking but Cody had disappeared. Suddenly something pulled me underwater. I tried to scream and pull myself free. I started to panic, thank god I took a breath before I went under. Then I looked down and saw Cody had my leg. He saw in my eyes that I was scared. I looked up my friends they knew he was gunna do it so they weren't worried. They knew I could hold my breath for a long time too, so they weren't scared I would drown. I looked back at Cody he pulled me down to his level, he stared into my eyes he knew I was still nervous from what happened he pulled me close and hugged me. His arms wrapped around me and I felt safe. I wanted this to happen everyday. By that I mean be with Cody everyday.