The Unexpected Guest

I would like to say sorry for the wait I've had writers block but I'm back! This chapter is gunna have more drama!

I'm dedicating this chapter to '143codyalways'

Tiana POV

"I'm sorry I'm gunna have to cancel lunch today." Cody said disappointedly into the phone, I sighed and asked "Why?" he added "I have to have lunch with Matt at the cafe, and he said it's important and I can't miss it. You can come about 4 if you like?" I nodded then realised he couldn't see me and said yes, we said goodbye then hung up. I quickly text Alli.

Me: Hey Alls your bro is busy so do ya wanna come to mine? :)x

Alli <3: Yeah sure, Harry Potter marathon? ;)x

Me: HELL YEAH! x

Alli <3: Be over in 5 x

While I waited for Alli I got loads of popcorn ready and put in the first Harry Potter film. When she arrived she came through the glass door and shouted "No need to worry, Alli is here! Everything is okay!" I laughed at her and played the film. At 10 minutes to three I went to change my jogging bottoms into shorts and we left to meet Cody.

We arrived at the little cafe and walked inside as Matt was walking out. We saw Cody sitting with a girl with orange/red hair, she was really pretty. Cody smiled at us and said "Tiana, this is Bella Thorne." We said hello then Alli and I sat down. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Alli <3: Bella is a nasty piece of work be careful! She is the reason Kylie and Cody split up, she gets jealous of any girl and will do anything to get him back x

Me: Really? She seems nice, we will need a distraction. You thinking what I'm thinking? ;)x

Alli<3: Way ahead of you girl ;)x

Alli said "Cody can you get us some drinks please?" she did her puppy dog eyes and Cody got up and got them. Bella glared at me and snarled "I'm warning you now, Cody is mine and if I don't get him soon then you will be sorry." Cody came back with my caramel latte and Alli's strawberry milkshake. I smiled and thanked him, he knows me too well. Bella says sweetly "Would you like a drink babe?" He smiles and says "Oh no I'm fine thanks." I looked at Alli and she gave me a what-the-hell look, I just shrugged. I glanced at her phone and realised she was texting him.

Alli: Why did you let Bella call you babe?!

Cody: She's just a friend Alli

Alli: well that's not what it looks like from here!

Bella said "I have to go guys see you soon!" She kissed Cody's cheek and he just smiled and said bye. Alli glared at him and he just shrugged, I decided to change the subject. "So Cody what did Matt want to talk about?" He just said in a monotone voice "Just the new album and the tour and stuff." I just sighed and excused myself to go to the toilet. I heard Alli and Cody shouting at eachother, I chose to ignore it and quickly crept out.

At about 10pm I got a text from Cody saying 'Sorry about today.' Since when did he use full stops unless he was annoyed? I chose to ignore it and drifted off to sleep.