Chapter 8

Wednesday morning
__________________________________
After breaking things off with Kamala last night I feel so relieved. Even though I'm gonna miss it I also feel like she needs to be focused on her marriage and being a president. I don't wanna cause her any distractions, and I also wanna enjoy doing my job as well.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. I get out the shower and throw my robe on, I look over at my phone and of course it's ringing. I grab my phone to see who it is and it's Bonnie. I pick up, "Hey Bonnie what's up?". I wait for her response, "Hey tiff, is this a wrong time to call?". I say, "I mean I am getting ready for work but I got time what's up". She stays silent for a second and clears her throat. "My parents found out that me and Chris are getting married and let's just say they aren't happy".

I look in concern and I clear my throat, "what did they say?". She speaks up, "they.. they told me I'm useless and that Chris is gonna leave me for a more fit woman". My mouth literally drops at this point I'm pissed and all I can think about is trying to be there for Bonnie. I say, "I'm sorry Bonnie.. do you wanna spend the weekend down here?". I say hoping she'll be willing to stay with me this weekend. She speaks up, "yeah.. that will be great. I'll catch a flight Friday morning". I smile, "okay Bonnie, well I gotta go but I'll talk to you sometime tonight. Okay?". I say reassuring her. She says, "okay tiff, talk to you later". The call ends there.
__________________________________

I make it on time for work, I decided to wear something casual but I still wore heels trying to be cute a little. I walk into my office putting my things down. I sit down in my chair answering a few emails, I see that Whoopi Goldberg wants Kamala to come on the view this Friday. So I make sure to make a few calls setting it up.

After that I make my way to Kamala's office, I knock 3 times and of course she tells me to come in. I walk in flipping my hair walking towards her desk, her eyes meet mine and I have a seat right across from her. "Hello Madam president". I say with a little smirk coming across my face. She smiles at me tilting her head slightly as her tongue creeps out of her mouth a little. "Hello Mrs. Reid, what can I do for you?". She says not breaking the eye contact. I clear my throat, "Well Whoopi Goldberg wanted you to come on the view this Friday".

She nods and clears her throat, "what time?". She raises an eyebrow smirking a little. "3:30, I know you have a photoshoot right after that so I told them cut the interview short so you can be on time". She nods, "Okay, thank you Mrs. Reid". I smile uncontrollably, "You're welcome Madam president". I get up from the chair making my way to the door, she clears her throat. "You look good Mrs. Reid". I turn around and smile a little, "Thank you, you look good as well". She smirks and says,"You would look even better between my legs". My eyes widen a little as I tilt my head slightly. "I'm afraid that's not professional Madam President". I laugh to myself and walk out of her office closing the door behind me.
__________________________________
Friday morning

It's Friday morning I feel so exhausted, I lay in bed looking at the ceiling remembering what Kamala said. Even though I miss our sexual moments I wanted to be able to do my job and I wanted her to be just my boss. But I've been fighting for my damn life trying to keep my cool. I'm gonna stand on business this time, I promise.

I make my way to my bathroom, getting ready for work. My phone starts ringing and it's Bonnie. "Hey Bonnie, did you make it to the airport?". She responds, "Hey tiff and yes I made it, not sure how long it'll take for me to land". I smile, "i sent you my address so if you make it to my house before me there's a spare key underneath the mat". She says, "Okay, well I can't wait to see you tiff". I smile uncontrollably, "I can't wait to see you either Bonnie". The call ends there.

I arrive at the White House, I head to my office confirming that the interview is today. And I make a few changes for Kamala's photoshoot making sure she gets a makeup artist, and someone to touch up her hair. I make my way to her office and I knock 3 times. No answer. I wait at the door for 3 minutes I finally knock again. She says quickly, "Come in". I walk in looking down at my phone and I finally look up and see her and Doug holding each other. Ew. I felt myself getting a little jealous so I held my composure.