Chapter 9

Saturday morning
__________________________________

I wake up looking around the room, I see Bonnie laying next to me butt naked. I look at myself and my pants were on except my shirt was off. Did we have sex last night?. I get out of bed heading towards the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I look over at my phone it's 9am. I hop in the shower standing there for a second trying to gather my thoughts. After a while I get out putting my robe on. I walk towards the bedroom Bonnie is still sleep.

I put on my workout clothes I write a quick note for Bonnie, "going for a run, I'll be back soon love ya". I head out going to the park, I run for about 30 minutes trying to clear my mind. I start to remember about what happened last night, I feel so bad that me and Bonnie slept together she's engaged damn near married. I think I just got a thing for married women, but I promise If i wasn't drunk it would've never happened. After a while I catch my breath sitting down on the bench.

I scroll through social media for a while, I look over at the coffee shop and I see Kamala. She had her hair tied back, white button up jeans and her converse. Damn she look so good, hopefully she don't see me in my workout clothes cause I look a hot ass mess. I get up and I went back to my car and I hear Kamala calling out my name but I pretended since I had my headphones in I couldn't hear her. I got in my car and drove off.

I make my way back to the house, I hear the shower running bonnie is finally up. I start making pancakes and eggs, yes I know how to cook I'm a big back for a reason. I sit down and start eating then I hear footsteps walking into the kitchen, "Good morning tiff". As she sits next to me, "good morning Bonnie, how'd you sleep?". She rubs her neck, "I slept good hbu?".

My mouth drops as I look at her neck. "Bonnie I put hickeys all over your neck". She panics and grabs her phone, "Tiff.. there's like 10 of them on the left side of my neck". I laugh a little, she stares at me in anger. "I'm sorry but I was drunk and so were you". She sighs, "but how am I gonna tell Chris about these hickeys tiff?". I look at her thinking about it. "Cover it with makeup". She scoffs, "what if I forget? After a shower what if I don't remember to put it on?". I sigh, "listen, this is why now I regret us sleeping together. I don't want Chris to start speculating". She sighs, "you're right, I think I have a trick to get it off it'll take a while". I smile, "can we not ever do what we did last night again. I mean no offense but you're getting married and i don't wanna ruin that for you. Because it seems that I only attract married women". She tilts her head and smile. "Okay".

Me and Bonnie decided to go to the mall and shop around for a little bit. I decided to go to this store and shop for some suits. Bonnie decided to go to Victoria secret for lingerie. I walk around grabbing stuff I liked, out of no where I heard everyone screaming in excitement. I look over and see it's Kamala. Walking in with a red suit on, black heels and her silky silk press. Damn she looks sexy. I finish grabbing a few more outfits.

As I make my way to go to checkout, she stands behind me with a few pair of clothes in her hand also. She didn't notice me so that's a good thing. I get to the front and they start ringing my items up. I pay for my things and as I turn around trying to leave the store Kamala taps my shoulder. "Hello Mrs. Reid it's nice to see you". I smile, "nice to see you as well". Lord get me out of this store. She says, "I called your name when I seen you at the park. Guess you didn't hear me". She says tilting her head waiting for my response. "I had my headphones in so I didn't hear you sorry". She laughs a little, "it's okay, see you at work dear". I smile, "see ya". Whew that didn't go so bad.

I finally meet up with Bonnie, we leave the mall and we went and grabbed some dinner. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings. We had a few shots of tequila. "So are you excited to get married?". I say tilting my head. She smiles "of course I am, but sometimes I still think of you". My eyes widen by what she said. "But Bonnie you do realize we gotta end whatever we have. You're about to be married I'm super happy for you". She smiles in disappointment. "Yeah I know and thanks tiff". I smile, "enough of that let's go dance". Of course I stumble a little bit towards the dance floor. We both did karaoke, we danced and had more shots.