Chapter 13

Thursday morning... *𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕*

I wake up and look around the room, Kamala didn't get in bed with me last night. My body is just aching from all this bullshit. I didn't even text Bonnie and I'm sure she's gone back to New Jersey. I really hope Kamala didn't ruin my friendship with Bonnie, I know Kamala wants me to herself but there's a way to do things and that wasn't the right way. I get out of bed and I look over I see Kamala grabbed all her things and completely left. Typical Kamala, I walk to the kitchen and make myself some coffee. I decided to text Bonnie. "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲?. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞"..

I sip my coffee hoping she'll text me back. I make my way to the bathroom and do my usual routine. I get dressed and walk back to the kitchen slipping into my heels, it's pretty cold so I'm wearing pants and my big puffy coat. I grab my things and head to my car, I start it up cutting the heat on. As I'm driving I receive a message from Bonnie, can't open it right now I'll text her back when I get to my office.

I make it to the White House. I sit there for a moment as a deep sigh comes out of my mouth. I grab my stuff and get out of the car, I walk towards the door greeting the gentlemen. I walk down the hall to my office before I passed Kamala's office I seen her in there with Doug just chatting it up like it's nothing. I stand there for a moment just watching not even listening to their conversation. But my thing is how could you be trying to break up me and Bonnie's friendship when you're literally talking to your soon to be ex husband like he hasn't done anything wrong. Knowing how we both feel about each other. I got a plan but imma keep quiet.

I walk into my office, putting my things down. I sit down in my chair, my body just melting into the seat. I look up at the ceiling and close my eyes just resting for a bit. I look over at my phone and I decided to text Bonnie back. "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤. As I read Bonnie's message she seems pissed, this is not normally how she texts. Kamala really outdid herself I hope she got what she was looking for.

I didn't respond i hearted Bonnie's message and started on some work.

After getting some work done, I wanted to go to Kamala's office and tell her that Bonnie needed to have another conversation with her for the project. I grab the schedule and my laptop, I walk out of my office and I walk straight down to Kamala's. I see her door is slightly opened so i did a loud knock just to be sure if she had someone important in there. I didn't hear her say come in so I walked in. "Kamala I wanted to tell"-. Before I walked in I seen her pushed against the desk and Doug was just standing in between her legs kissing her. Am I missing something?. Like is she fr?. I'm bout to go 𝐨𝐟𝐟. I watch her button up her shirt quickly and he hurries and grabbing his things walking out the office.