Chapter 7

*Kamala's POV*

After the whole situation in my office with Doug, Millie and Tiffany. I'm getting into one of the black cars with Doug. As we got in neither one of us spoke about the situation, even though I already knew Doug was cheating on me I thought he would maybe tell me about the affair with him and Millie. But I thought wrong, both of us are  staring out the window not knowing what to say. I don't even know if I can sleep in the same bed as him.

We finally make it home, I took me a nice bath to relax. I also sat there in the tub feeling bad that when me and Tiffany fucked I left. We haven't spoke on that, but Doug was already accusing me of sleeping with her because were always together. Luckily Tiffany got us out the fire, and she put Doug and Millie in it. Millie doesn't have any proof of me and Tiffany which is a relief. I have no clue how I'm gonna deal with the Doug and Millie situation.

After my bath I grab my robe and brush my hair putting my hair in a bonnet. I walk out the bathroom and I see Doug sitting in his office. I walk straight to our bedroom getting straight in the bed. I'm not ready for this conversation at all, maybe we'll talk tomorrow.
__________________________________
Tuesday morning..

I wake up and look over at Doug sleeping, I get out of bed and go straight into my closet. I have a interview today with Keke Palmer and Angela Bassett, I'm excited for that I know I'll be able to get my mind off the Doug situation. I put on a black undershirt, gray blazer with the pants to match. I throw my Perl necklace on and my black heels. I take my hair out of the bonnet and comb it, looking at my beautiful curls.

I look up and see Doug standing behind me, i glare at him. It's not a nice glare it's a get away from me glare. He steps back sighing. I walk out of the bathroom and straight to the kitchen. Making myself a cup of coffee to start my day. Doug walks in, "Can we talk?". I stare at him and laugh. "Talk about what Doug?". He looks down searching for something to say, "Doug. We'll talk later, let's go get in the car". I say walking out of the house getting into the black truck.

We make our way to the White House of course the car ride was silent. I walk in greeting everyone. I make my way down the hall to my office, i walk in closing the door behind me sitting in my chair. I start working on some paperwork, making a few calls. I hear a knock on the door hoping it's Tiffany. I say, "come in". And here comes Tiffany walking in looking so sexy in that green suit, it's fitted around her waist showing her curves. Damn she looks good.

"Hey Madam president". I stare at her with confusion. Two can play that game."Hello Mrs Reid". She stares at me Blankly then she sighs, she says."Are you ready for the interview today?". I smile, "Yeah I'm excited actually, I need to distract myself from the situation". She looks at me feeling concerned. "That's good, also me and you need to talk after your interview Madam president". I wonder what she wants to talk about it seems pretty serious. I get out of my sit standing in front of her, I feel like teasing her today.

I put my hands on her waist pulling her close aggressively, I grab a hand full of her curls pulling her closer. Whispering in her ear, "you look sexy today Mrs. Reid". I pull away and she grabs a hand full of my hair and starts whispering in my ear, "I'm upset with you, so I'm not gonna let you seduce me right now". She says serious but smiling mischievously letting go of my hair. I stare at her, "why are you mad at me baby?". I say seductively grinning at her. She swallows her spit blushing. I knew I'd get her wet, it's so simple.

She says, "I'm not gonna let you make your way to my panties Kamala". I laugh, "Now you're calling me Kamala? I thought it was just Madam president? Hm". She rolls her eyes but smiles. I began to say, "just admit that I got you wet baby". I say smiling at her tilting my head , she just looks so fucking good right now wish I could eat her right now. She rolls her eyes and says, "fine I'll admit it. But you're not getting in my panties I'm still mad at you Kamala. I'm going back to my office". I smile as she walk away. She can't be mad at me for long.
__________________________________
So it's time for the interview with Keke Palmer and Angela Bassett. I walk out of my office and head straight to Tiffany's office. I open the door and walk in for some reason the back of her chair was facing the door, that's weird. "Mrs. Reid" I call out with confusion. She swirls around quickly And stares at me. "Yes Madam President?". She looks at me like she's been up to something. I clear my throat, "it's time for the interview let's go". She gets up in a hurry grabbing her things. I walk out of her office. What the hell was she doing in there?.