Chapter 1

One day Kamala was in her office catching up on some work. She hadn't seen Doug since the meeting this morning. She decided to yell out his name since his office was across from hers. She called and called no response. She then got a little curios and decided to check the cameras in his office to see if he might've left early. She also realized that she hadn't seen her assistant as well, so she checked his camera and lo and behold.. Her assistant Millie and her husband Doug were doing sexual things in his office. Kamala was left speechless but she knew she had to come up with a plan to fire Millie.
__________________________________
In Kamala's office..
Hello madam president, you needed me?. Said Millie. Kamala responds, "yes take a seat dear"..
Millie is seated, Kamala says, "so you've been really good being my assistant but however you're not needed here anymore at the White House". Millie mouth drops down. It's now quiet in the room but Kamala decides to speak again. "And to add on to that, I'm giving you 30 minutes to pack up your things do not say a word to anyone and you will be escorted out". Millie sits there in disbelief.. Millie says, okay madam president, I appreciate-. Kamala says, "no need for a sob story just go and don't ever come back". Millie nods and walks out of Kamala's office. Kamala sits there with a grin on her face knowing her next plan.
__________________________________
Next Monday at the meeting..

Kamala says, "well since Millie was fired I have been looking for a new assistant, so if you guys see anyone looking for this position let me know immediately". Doug says, "And why was Millie fired?". Kamala responds, "well she wasn't doing a very good job at being my assistant, that's why she was fired". Kamala grins knowing she's telling a lie. Doug says, "okay".
__________________________________
Next week on Tuesday, the introduction.

Kamala is in her office working on a few things she then gets a knock at the door. Kamala says, "come in" with a curios look on her face. A brown skin woman dressed in a navy blue blazer with a skirt, long curly brown hair, brown eyes and red lipstick.
Kamala says, "well hello dear what seems to bring you in today?". The young lady responds, "well I see you were looking for an assistant so I wanted to see if I could get this job!" She smiles and takes a seat right across from Kamala.

Kamala says, "well yes I am looking for a new assistant, my old assistant was fired due to some issues". The young lady nodded, Kamala adds "What's your name and age?".

The young lady responds, "My name is Tiffany Reid and I am 25 years old" Kamala adds, "that is a beautiful name, what made you wanna be an assistant?". Tiffany responds, "well originally I have always been an assistant, so since then I haven't worried about being anything else but an assistant".
Kamala adds, "well that's lovely dear, I am gonna give you a call just to see if you made the job or not", Kamala looks her up and down admiring her body. Tiffany says "well okay madam president i will be waiting to receive that call". She smiles, Kamala responds.. "Alright dear take care". Tiffany exited the office.
__________________________________
At Kamala's and Doug's house..

Kamala is making her and Doug dinner. Doug is sitting in the living room watching tv. Kamala yells, "Babe dinner is ready". Doug says, "okay hun". They sit down and eat dinner. Kamala says "So how is it?", Doug adds, "it's pretty good I like it". Kamala smiles. It's silent nothing but silverware and glass clinging. Doug says, "so what was the real reason you fired Millie?". Kamala tilts her head looking at him, Kamala responds "like I said, she wasn't doing a very good job being my assistant, so I decided to fire her". It was silent again. Kamala adds, "you've been so worried about Millie, is there something you're not telling me?". Doug swallows his saliva, Kamala gives him a glare waiting for an answer. Doug says, "I'm not worried at all and there's nothing to tell you". Kamala laughs to herself and says, "okay Doug whatever you say".
__________________________________
At Tiffany's apartment...