Where Are We?

The next morning I was awoken by light streaming into the living room. Reluctantly I opened my eyes only to find that Katie and I were no longer in her living room.

"Katie! Wake up!" I whispered nudging her in the side.

"What do you want. I'm" Katie stopped mid sentence and looked around the room in awe.

"Yep." I said popping the p like Sherlock did in the show. "We're in an apartment that looks similar to Sherlock's apartment."

Katie and I immediately got up off the couch that we were sleeping on and scrambled to get outside of the apartment to see if we were indeed in the Sherlock Holmes world. Sure enough when we looked at the door we were right. There was numbers and a letter on the door in gold spelling out 221c. Our eyes then averted to the apartment on our left and saw that that apartment was 221b.

Katie and I then scrambled back into the apartment and started squealing with excitement.

"Oh my God Laura! We're in the Sherlock Holmes universe. We can use our British accents!" she said excitedly shaking me like I was a rag doll.

"This is so exciting!" I screeched.

"Laura lets go on a quick walk and explore London!" Katie stated not waiting for a reply and pulling me back out of the apartment.

"How did we even get here!?" I questioned excitement bubbling in my stomach. This was even more exciting than Jack writing his number in my yearbook.

While Katie and I were walking we didn't seem to notice the soon to be blogger of the famous detective walking towards us. Soon both Katie and I and John Watson had bumped into eachother.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry." I appoligized my cheeks burning red with embarrassment.

"Oh that's quite alright." John Watson said holding up a hand to help me to my feet. "Hey do you happen to know where the flat 221b is?" John asked.

"Yeah actually we do. We just moved in the apartment next door. Oh and I'm Laura by the way, Laura Carlson and this is Katie Kruesi my best friend." I introduced holding my hand out to shake.

"John Watson." he introduce  gladly taking my hand to shake.

"Well John Watson follow me." I said walking towards 221b.

John Watson and Katie followed me all the way to 221b.

"Well thank you for your help Laura and Katie. Hopefully I'll be seeing you two soon." John said nodding at the both of us.

"It's a pleasure to be of service." I answered pulling Katie into our apartment.

When we got inside I could barely contain my excitement.

"We just met John Watson!!" I squealed. "What are we going to do now?" I asked getting straight to the point. 

"I don't know scream at the top of our lungs and come up with a reason why we did that." Katie tried.

"That is a horrible idea Katie. No offence." I stated not even trying to sugar coat my answer.

"None taken." she replied not hurt at all by what I said.

Suddenly we heard foot steps banging down the stairs. 

"Who cares about decent Mrs.Hudson the game is on!" Katie and I vaguely heard the voice of Sherlock Holmes say.

"I still can't believe we're in the Sherlock Holmes universe!" Katie exclaimed.

"They're probably going to the crime scene of the pink lady." I guessed.

"What are we going to do while we wait?" Katie asked.

"Come up with a genius plan of how we're going to meet Sherlock Holmes of course."