Lunch With Sherlock

It had been two hours of silence when Katie and I finally decided to go to bed. The next morning I awoke to a knock on the door. Oh wait it's just Katie falling onto the floor. I decided to get dressed and ready for the day. Soon after I had awoken Katie woke up with a groan and also got dressed and ready for the day. We sat on the couch and were thinking of a plan when this time I actually heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it.

"Hello Laura! Hello Katie! I was just wondering if you guys would like to have lunch with Sherlock and I at noon at the place called Speedy's right next to my flat." the army doctor asked.

"I'm sure Katie and I would love to! Wouldn't we Katie?" I said brightly.

Katie just grunted in response as she wasn't fully awake yet. I frowned her then turned back to John.

"Sorry about Katie she's not a morning person even though it is nine in the morning." I appoligized raising my voice at nine.

"Oh that's quite alright. See you at noon." John said waving at Katie and I before walking back upstairs into his apartment.

"Katie did you hear that we got invited to have lunch with Sherlock Holmes."

"We don't have money." Katie said obviously still not fully awake. 

"Yes we do there is a credit card on the counter which you probably couldn't reach because you're so small." I mumbled the last part angry that she was refusing to get up.

"Hey! That was uncalled for missy! Wait a minute we're going to have lunch with Sherlock Holmes!"

"Yes Katie did you not hear the conversation I had with John Watson."

John's POV (point of view)

I walked up the stairs into my new flat.

"Were those the same girls that bumped into you?" Sherlock asked as soon as I walked into the room.

"Yes. The blonde one was the one that answered the door. Why are you interested in these girls?"

"They're different." He answered as if that explained everything. Which it didn't.

"You haven't even met them before!" I shot at him tired of his vague answers.

"I've seen them before." He said giving me another vague answer.

"Oh yeah what did they look like?" I questioned trying to prove the great detective wrong.

"The taller one's blonde, and had blue eyes and the other shorter one had brown hair and hazel eyes. Now stop bothering me with these questions John." Sherlock blurted.

"Okay well they accepted the dinner offer." I said holding my hands up in surrender.

"Good."

Laura's POV

At 11:55 almost at noon Katie and I went to Speedy's. By the time we got there Sherlock and John were already waiting for us. When they saw us, John waved us over to sit with them. As soon as we sat down,Sherlock stared at the both of us intently. 

"Sherlock don't do any of your deduction thing that you do. It creeps people out." John said knowing Sherlock wouldn't listen.

"It's okay. I'd like to see what he can get out of just looking at me." I said trying to keep my excitement down.

"You both are American because when Laura was talking to John she called your flat an apartment and just the fact that you're both speaking with American accents."

"Well duh!" I snorted out.

"Judging by your posture how your shoulders hunch forward and the fact that your hair smells like chlorine I would have to say that you're both swimmers. I would say that you're both about 16 or 17 based on how it looks like you've both reached puberty. You both owned an animal or two because Katie has white hairs on the bottom of your pants which I would say belongs to a small white dog. Laura has Golden hairs reaching to her thighs which would have me believe that she owns a golden retriever and a cat based on the black and white hair around your ankles."

"Woah." I said. I was completely speechless. This was so cool.

"Did I get anything wrong?" Sherlock asked smirking at our gaping mouths.

"Yes actually, we are water polo players not swimmers." I spoke up.

"Of course I always get at least one thing wrong."