Conversations With the Computer

Surprisingly Sherlock didn't question me about that weird tape my cousin and I did. I guess he is waiting for the perfect time to ask me a bunch of questions. Katie and I knew that the next mystery was with Irene Adler in it.

"I'm so bored!!!" I shouted at Katie.

"That's not my fault!!" Katie shouted back

"Do you want to go bother Sherlock?" I asked Katie while smiling evilly.

"Lets go!" Katie said hopping up from the chair she was sitting in.

Katie and I went up the stairs of the flat and barged into 221B.

"Sherlock! I'm bored!" I shouted at him.

"Go away!" Sherlock said gesturing for is to go. He was sitting on the couch with a computer on his lap. The only thing that was covering him was a sheet.

"Nah! I like it here and what are you wearing? It's gross." Katie said sitting in the chair that John usually sits in.

Sherlock rolled his eyes at us.

"Where's John? He's more fun than you are." I said sitting next to Sherlock but leaving a foot of space in between us.

"He's right here." Sherlock said turning the computer so that it was facing towards me.

"Hi John!" I said waving at the picture of John in the screen.

"Hi Laura! Can you possibly get Sherlock to put on actual clothes?" John asked.

"Sorry No can to John." I said while shaking my head.

"Now show me to the stream." Sherlock said interupting me and John's conversation.

"Look this is a six." Sherlock said placing the laptop on the table.

Katie and I followed him and sat at the table. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Sherlock just ignored it.

"There's no point in me leaving my flat if it's lower than a seven. We agreed. Now go back. Show me the grass."Sherlock complained.

"When did we agree on that?" John asked.

"We agreed on it yesterday. Stop." Sherlock explained. "Closer."

"I wasn't even at home yesterday. I was at Dublin." John explained getting frustrated.

"Well, it's hardly my fault that you weren't listening." Sherlock said.

"Sherlock likes to talk to himself." I added.

The doorbell rang again. "SHUT UP!!!" Sherlock shouted at the door.

"Sherlock it's only a door. It doesn't have a mind of it's own. Just saying." Katie said.

"Do you just carry on talking while I'm away?" John asked frustrated.

"Most likely." I said.

"I don't know. How often are you away? Now show me the car that backfired." Sherlock answered.

"It's there." John said poining the computer towards a car.

"That's the one that made the noise, yes?" Sherlock asked.

"Yeah. And if you're thinking gunshot, there wasn't one. He wasn't shot; he was killed by a single blow to the back of the head from a blunt instrument which then magically disappeared along with the killer. That's gotta be an eight at least." John informed.

"You've got two more minutes, then I want to know more about the driver." Another guy said to Sherlock.

"Oh, forget him. He's an idiot. Why else would he think himself a suspect?" Sherlock explained.

"I think he's a suspect!" The other guy said angrily.

"Pass me over." Sherlock said to John.

"All right, but there's a Mute button and I will use it." John threaghtened.

"Up a bit! I'm not talking from down 'ere!" Sherlock shouted at John through the computer.

"Okay, just take it, take it." John said handing the computer over to the man.

"Having driven to an isolated location and successfully committed a crime without a single witness, why would he then call the police and consult a detective? Fair play?!" Sherlock explained trying to prove his point.

"He's trying to be clever. It's over-confidence." the guy on the other end of the computer said.

"Did you seehim? Morbidly obese, the undisguised halitosis of a single man living on his own, the right sleeve of an internet porn addict and the breathing pattern of an untreated heart condition. Low self-esteem, tiny IQ and a limited life expectancy - and you think he's an audacious criminal mastermind?!" Sherlock shouted irritated still trying to prove his point.

"Don't worry - this is just stupid." Sherlock said to a guy that suddenly appeared or Katie and I just hadn't noticed him in the flat.

"What did you say? Heart what?" the man in the flat said nervously.

"Go to the stream." Sherlock said annoyed.

"What's in the stream?" the police guy on the other end of the computer said.

"Go and see." Sherlock said tired of explaining himself.

"Sherlock! You weren't answering your doorbell!" Mrs.Hudsen said walking into the flat.

"His room's through the back. Get him some clothes." one of the two men that Mrs.Hudsen let in said.

"Yeah like that's gonna happen." I said.

"Who the hell are you?" Sherlock questioned.

"Sorry, Mr Holmes. You're coming with us. And Laura and Katie you're welcome tocome along." the guy that didn't the clothes said.

"Yes!" Katie and I said giving eachother a high five.

The guy closed the computer, while Sherlock deduced him.

"Oh, I know exactly where I'm going." Sherlock boasted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello fellow wattpadians.
I am so Sorry I haven't been able to update in a while. I've just been busy with life and all that.
I hope you like this chapter I posted.
Thanks,
Sid