What Happens in Between Cases

So after Moriarty left he came back. Apparently he had changed his mind and decided to kill Sherlock and John and keep Katie and I for entertainment. Before Moriarty could kill Sherlock and John he got interrupted by a phone call, which allowed us all to escape.

The next day was a break from Sherlock's cases. Katie and I knew most likely the next case would be tomorrow so, Katie and I have some free time.

We were just hanging out in our flat. I was on my phone and Katie was on her's.

"Hey Katie! Do you want to know what happens when me and my cousins get bored?" I asked her.

"Uhhhh sure?" Katie answered.

Katie sat up from where she was sitting and sat next to me.

My cousin, Landon and I are both obsessed with Doctor Who. So, we made up our own regenerations of the Doctor. Landon is the 14th regeneration and the first American Doctor and I'm the 98th regeneration of the Doctor that is the first girl Doctor and the second American Doctor.

"Listen to this. Landon and I did a recording of what would happen if the 14th and the 98th Doctor met."

I pushed play on the recorder and it went like this:
(for the whole thing I speak in a British accent)
Laura: Hello I'm the 98th Doctor

Landon: And I'm the 14th Doctor

Laura: we're the first American Doctors. The reason I'm speaking British right now is because....

Landon: She's very annoying.

Laura: Yes I am. If I watch a British T.V show I will start to speak British.

Landon: yeah so fancy

Laura: I'm so fancy you already know.

Landon: Shut up (sounds like Sherlock)

Laura: Sherlock!!!

Landon: No I said shut up.

Laura: No you said Sherlock. Now where is he? Tell me, tell me.

Landon: um I said shut up so, shut up.

Laura: Go die in a hole

Landon: you go die in a worm hole.

Laura: okay I'll go do that and I'll get transported to star wars. So ha! Or we could take the TARDIS. Let's take the TARDIS and go to star wars land.

Landon: No

Laura: yes, yes, yes

Landon: you know what I'm leaving.

Laura: aren't we supposed to be saving the world?

Landon: nope goodbye

(slapping noises are in the background.)

Laura: you're so mean.

End of recording.

"Do what do you think?" I asked.

Katie just gave me an astonished expression in her face.

" You and your cousin have weird minds. And why was my name mentioned in that recording?" Sherlock said standing the doorway of the living room.

"Well Um, my cousin and I were searching up detectives one day.and your name popped up." I explained quickly even though that wasn't the truth.

Sherlock just raised and eyebrow at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for such a short chapter.folks. My cousin and actually did that recording because we were bored. Was this chapter funny? Or was it bad? Please give me some feedback because it helps me with writing the story.
Thanks,
Sid