Finn Hudson

Chapter 2
Finns pov :
My name is Finn Hudson, I am 16 years old , a sophomore in highschool and the quarterback and boyfriend to the head cheerio , Quinn Fabray. Life couldn't be better. I gave everything an amazing girlfriend, a best friend, and I'm popular what more could a guy want . My best friend Rachel Berry and I have known each other since kindergarten when she gave me half of her sandwich and we've been best friends ever since . Rachel dates Noah Puckerman who I am not that big of a fan of but she's so happy with him and since they've been together he hasn't been that much of a jerk especially since if he is she'll straighten him out . Rachel is one of a kind , she's smart , funny , and kind and she would do anything for her friends and family . She's my best friend. And then theres Quinn , she is the most beautiful girl in the world in my eyes , she may not always be nice but.... okay shes never really nice shes actually pretty bossy but I love her plus she's hot . Anyway back to me , I don't actually have a dad you see he past away in the Army when I was younger so its always be just my mom , me , and of course Rachel . Rachels parents are gay which is great and all but I know she really wishes she had a mom so of course my mom is like hers . My mom loves Rachel to death , Quinn is not to crazy about her but she puts up with her and Rachel puts up with Quinn.