The Date

Chapter 33
( The next day )
Rachels pov :
I woke up the next morning with a huge hang over. "Uh." I said holding my hand . I got up and looked at the clock it was 7am . I came down stairs amd started to make breakfast when someone wrapped their arms around me . "Goodmorning beautiful . " Finn said. I smiled and turned around . "Goodmorning handsome." I said. He smiled and kissed me . "Get a room." Santana said . I smirked and said , "Goodmorning Santana." I said. "Goodmorning Berry, Frankenteen." She replied. "So Berry I have to give you props you were very wild last night and not the least bit annoying. " She said. "Thank you?" I said.
"Well if you excuse me I have to kill Puckerman. " She said. "Why?" Finn asked . "Because he threw up on my shoes. " She said and left . I looked at Finn and laughed. "Was I that bad last night?" I asked her. "Well you did belly shots with Santana, you took off your shirt and jumped into the pool ,you told Quinn you loved her and you won a chuging contest against Sam , Puck , and Artie . " He said. "Oh my god I'm a bad ass." I said and we laugh. "But your my badass." He told me and kissed me. "You want to go out tonight? " He asked me. "Are you asking me out?" I asked. "Yup." He said . "Okay where would we go? " I asked him . "That is for me to know and for you to be suprised by." He said . I smiled and said, "Okay . " "Okay. " He said. "Pick me up at 6. " I said. "Not a minute later ." He told me.