The Fight

Chapter 21
(The next day )
Rachels pov :
I walked into the door and shouted , "Dad , Daddy I'm home! " I yelled. "In the kitchen!" My dad said.  I walked into the kitchen ,remember Rachel just be honest . "Hi dad , daddy." I said and gave them each a kiss on the cheek. "How was school baby?" My daddy asked me.  "It was good." I said while make my tea.  "Any news? " My dad asked me.  I sighed  , Come on Rachel just tell them , tell them you know who your mom is. "Dads, I have to tell you something and I'm not sure how your going to feel but just here me out. " I said. "Are you pregnant because I swear to god...." I interrupted my dad , "No I promise I'm not preganant." I told them. "What is it honey ?" My daddy  asked. "Dad , Daddy,  you remember the week end you were away for my birthday right? " I asked. They nodded. "Well Finn threw me a party that weekend and well you see Finn found my mother and we met at the party ." I told them . "Wait so you went behind our backs and found her?" My dad said. "No I didn't even know at first but then I got to know her and I found that we have a lot in common and I really like hanging out with her she's my mom." I said. "What are you saying? " My daddy asked. I took a deep breath, "Shelby  got a job in New York City and she wants me to go to with her. " I told them.  They sat there silent for a moment , "No." My dad said. "What?" I said. "No way I'm letting her take you away from us." He said. "It would only be for the summer ." I said . "Rachel we are your parents not that woman and I forbid you to see her ever again !" He yelled. "You can't do that!" I said . "Yes I can and I will !" He told me sternly . "I don't understand what the big deal is!" I yelled furiously. "The big deal is we're your dads she is only a surrogate !" He told me. "No she is my mother and I want to know her !" I said. "NO!" He yelled. "I forbid you to see her ever again!" He told me angrily. "No ! She is the only real parent I have!" I yelled furiously and immediately regretted it. Suddenly he slapped me across the face. "LEROY!" My daddy yelled. I held my red cheek and looked at my dad with tears in my eyes.  "Rachel I..." "I hate you both!" I yelled furiously and ran upstairs. I quickly packed my things as I was packing I looked at a photo of me and my dads and I threw angrily against the wall shattering the frame.  How could they be so unfair ? I thought . I finished packing went down stairs and just as I opened the door my dad said, " If you leave don't ever come back." I put my head down , I was done crying . Without a word I said nothing and just left.