Its On

Chapter 11
( 2 days later )
Finns pov :
"Hey Rachel. " I said to her as I saw her at her locker . "Hey. " She said astranged . "Everything okay?" I asked. "Yes, well actually no. " She told me. "Whats wrong ?" I asked. "Well that weird Jacob kid knows about Quinn. " I told him. "Oh god. " I said feeling sick. "Don't worry though because I took care of it . " She said. "Did you kill him?" I asked. "No I just , gave him something to shut him up. " She said . "What ?" I asked. "Underwear." She said . "Rachel thank you. " I said. "Hey its no big deal . " She said. "Did you tell Puck? " I asked. "No are you kidding me he basically flip out if he knew. " She told me. "Well thanks but you didn't need to do that. " I told her. "Hey its fine I'm your best friend its my job to have your back. " She said . I smiled and gave her a hug. "I'll see you at glee . " I said. "Okay . " She said and I left .

Rachels pov :
I was walking to class when Quinn came up to me and said ,"Okay listen up hobit I don't care if your best friends with Finn but he's mine so stay the hell away from him . " She told me. "Quinn , I have no interest in stealing Finn away from you I'm dating Puck . " I told her. "Yeah well we'll see . " She said she started to walk away when I said, "You know you should be thankful to even have a guy like Finn. " I said . She turned around , "Excuse you. " She said. "I said your lucky to even have Finn . " I told her. "Who do you think you are?" She said rudely getting in my face. I crossed my arms and stepped up to her, "I'm his best friend , I love him and I care about and I'm not going to just stand by and watch you hurt him." I told her. She rolled her eyes , "Bring it . " She said. "Its on. " I said and left .