Its To Late

Chapter 24
( the next day )
Finns pov :
I was at my locker getting my books. I haven't talked to Rachel since our break up. I hate myself for breaking up with her but I really thought she wouldn't go if I threaten to break up with her . I'm such a dumb ass for breaking up with her. I looked over at Rachels locker to see her there. This is your chance Hudson , don't blow it. I told myself. I closed my locker and went up to her , "Hey ." I said. She glanced at me but said nothing. "Rach I know your mad but please talk to me ." I said. "Don't call me Rach , only people who love me call me that." She said and started walking away . I ran after her, "Rachel I do love you. " I told her. "Then why did you break up with me ? " She asked . "Because I thought that maybe if I threatened to break up with you that you wouldn't go to New York. " I told her. "Well you got your wish because I'm not going." She said. "What why not?" I asked her. "Shelby thinks she'll ruin my life. Little does she know that I want her in my life." She said. "Rachel I'm sorry.If you need somewhere to stay I'm here." I told her. "Its too late Finn remember we're no longer together. " She said and walked away. Nice Hudson, your an even bigger jackass now . I thought and left .