Start of Something New

Chapter 16
Rachels pov :
I sat in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for someone to tell me something. I remember the moment Carol called me I was asleep .
(Flashback )
I woke up to the ringing of my phone and saw it was Carol , "Hello?" I said tired . "Rachel its Finn. " My heart dropped instantly as she told me what had happened. I froze and she said , "Rachel ? Honey are you there?" She asked. "I'll be there soon. " I said and hung put my shoes on and grabbed the keys and drove off.
( End of flashback )
I sat there in the hospital chair numb not listening to anything that anyone was saying until I heard Kurt and Quinn yelling at eachother and I couldn't take it and thats when I snapped, "WILL BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled furiously. "Finn is in a hospital bed fighting for his life and you to are here fighting for no reason like idiots . So can you just stop!" I yelled and did the classic Finn Hudson kick over a chair and left. 20 minutes later I was sitting in my car looking at my phone of pictures of Finn and I while it was raining and then someone knocked on my door . I looked at it was Quinn . I unlocked the door and she came in , "What do you want ?" I asked her. "I wanted to apoligize for how I've treated you it wasn't fair you've done nothing but been a great friend to Finn. Which is more than I can say about me as a girlfriend . " She said. "He loves you .That's the difference he loves you more than he could ever love me . " I said . "Are you kidding me the way he stuck up for you when Puck was treating you the way he did he would probably never do that for me . " She said . "Of course he would and so would I . " I told her. "I'm sorry I had sex with Puck. " She said. "I know and its okay Puck and I's relationship was going no where way before he knocked you up." I said . "Yeah I'm sorry I wouldn't blame you for slapping me. " She said . "Its okay I already took my anger out on him I slapped him pretty hard. " I said and we laughed. "Quinn." I said. "Yeah?" She asked. "I kinda told Finn that you cheated on him when he came over. I was mad at Puck and you but that didn't give me the right to do that. " I said. She sat there surprised , "Thank you. " She said . I looked at her confused and said, "What? " I said. "You did the one thing that I didn't have the courage to do. Its because of you that I can be free from this lie . " She said. "Do you maybe want to be friends ?" I asked her. She smiled and said, "I would love to. " She told me and gave me a hug . Suddenly the back door opened and it was Kurt , "Hate to interupt whatever is happening right now but Rachel , Finns awake and he wants to see you . " He told me. I looked at Quinn and then Kurt and said , "I think Quinn should talk to him first. " I said . "Okay . " She said and went to got see him . About an hour later she came out and said , "He wants to see you. " She told me. I sighed got up and walked to his hospital room . I knocked on his door and said , " Guess who. " I joked . He smiled when he saw me and then I smiled back and hugged him tightly . "Thank god your okay I thought I lost you ." I said. "You can't get rid of me that easily Berry." He told me. "Good because I don't want too. " I said. I smiled and said, "So." "So." He said. "How did it go with Quinn? " I asked him. "Well we talked , we fought, and then we talked more , tears were shed and then oddly enough we ended it with a hug. " He told me . "Wow thats a lot of emotions. " I said. "Yeah it was intense . " He told me. I smiled and grabbed his hand and held it . He smiled and said , "So about that kiss? " He asked me. "Yeah?" I asked . "Did you feel anything? " He asked me. I wanted to lie and say no but instead I said, "Yeah I felt a lot of things." I told him. "Me too. " He said. "So what does this mean ?" I asked him. "I guess we can be a couple if you want? " He asked me. "Are you asking me out?" I asked him. He smirked and said, "Yeah I am. " "Okay yes I'll go out with you . " I told him .