I Can't

Chapter 28
Rachels pov :
Its was after the funeral and I was in the kitchen cleaning up when Finn walked in. "Hey." He said but I didn't answer . "Need help?" He asked me . "Thanks but no ." I said . "Rachel why don't you go relax and I'll take care of the dishes." He said. "No its okay. " I said trying to keep the tears back. "Rachel." He said and then I snapped. "I said I'm fine!" I yelled furiously and I smashed a dish to the ground . "DAMN IT!" I yelled.  I bent down and started to pick up the glass and then I got so frustrated I dropped everything and just broke down. "Its all my fault their gone. I should've been nicer to them. I've should've told them how much I loved them. Its all my fault that their gone.  " I said crying . "Now they'll never know how much I loved them . They'll never know what they meant to me and its all my fault ." I cried. Finn bent down and said, "Look at me Rachel , this is not your fault. Its no ones fault. They knew how much you loved them and they loved you too . You have to forgive yourself baby ." He said. "I can't though Finn , I can't forgive myself for what I did. I'm a terrible person and I said horrible things to them ." I said. "Rachel look at me , look at me ." He said. I looked at him . "You are not a terrible person you are the most loving , kind hearted person I know and thats because your dads raised you that way. I know your hurt right now but I promise it does get better eventually ." He said.  He then kissed my forehead and I cried myself to sleep in his arms. 

Finns pov :
Rachel cried for about 20 minutes before she finally fell asleep. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I laid her down on her bed tucked her in and sat down on the end . "Oh Rachel , I am so so sorry." I whispered to her and gave her a kiss . I then shut her door went down stairs and called my mom. "Hey mom , I'm going to spend the nights at Rachs." I told her. "I know but right now she needs me." I said. "Okay goodnight." I said and hung up. I then went into the kitchen and cleaned up the broken glass .