He's like my brother

Chapter 3
Rachels pov :
I was at my locker when Finn came up behind me and said , "Whats up Berry?" He asked me . "Nothing much whats up with you Hudson ?" I asked. "Trying to avoid Quinn. " He told me. I rolled my eyes and said , "What are you fighting about now?" I asked him. "I don't even know what I did . " He said. "Well you had to do something to piss her off. " I said. "I don't know we were making out last night and everything was fine till I tried to touch her.... " I interrupted him, "Okay stop before I puke , you tried to touch her thats probably why she's mad. " I told him . "Okay so what do I do ?" He asked me. "Give her flowers , apologize, and tell her how much you love her . " I told him. He smiled and hugged me tightly and said, "Thanks Rachel I don't know what I do without you. " He told me. I smiled, "Anytime." I said. "I love you. " He said. "I love you too. " I said and then the bell rang . "I'll see you at glee . " He said. "Okay bye. " I said and he left. I shut my locker only to see Santana Lopez and Brittney S.pears appear . "Hey girls . " I said. "Okay Berry we heard the whole I love you thing from you and Hudson and let me say its absolutely disgusting . " Santana told me. "What are you talking about Santana Finn and I are best friends he's like my brother . " I told her . "Oh cut the crap Berry I see the way you look at him you totally love him. " She said . I rolled my eyes and said "Okay Santana, A. I love Noah I'm dating Noah and B.Finn loves Quinn I was just giving him some advice on how to make up with her. " I told her . "Yeah sure , just stop making it so obvious its making me naucious. " She said and then they walked away . I rolled my eyes and went to class .