Captured

Under the warm sun, Kaidën and Calantha spent the day helping with the festival preparations. Their hands moved in harmony as they worked together, their love and unity evident in every task.

Calantha helped the cooks prepare traditional dishes, her smile brightening the kitchen. Meanwhile, Kaidën assisted the decorators with intricate garlands, his strength and agility making quick work of the task. Together, they inspected the game stalls and rides, ensuring everything was perfect for the evening.

As the day progressed, the festival grounds transformed. Vibrant colors and enticing aromas filled the air, mingling with music and laughter echoing through the streets. The atmosphere buzzed with anticipation.

As the sun began to set, Kaidën and Calantha took a moment to appreciate their handiwork. "Tonight will be unforgettable," Calantha said, her eyes shining. Kaidën smiled, his gaze locked on hers. "Thanks to you." Their hands touched, a spark of love amidst the bustle.

"Now, let's finish the final touches," Kaidën said. Calantha nodded. "The fireworks, the stage... we need to ensure everything's ready." Their evening schedule unfolded: final checks on the fireworks display, ensuring the performers were ready, and greeting guests as they arrived.

As twilight descended, anticipation built. The festival would soon begin. Kaidën and Calantha shared a glance, their hearts beating as one. Tonight, their love would shine brighter than any star.

Calantha entered her room, eager to change into her festival attire. As she reached for the door, a knock echoed.

"Enter," Calantha called.

Elianora stepped inside, a stunning gown draped over her arm.

"Your festival dress, my lady," Elianora said.

Calantha's eyes widened.

"It's breathtaking."

Elianora smiled.

"I'm glad you like it."

Calantha's expression turned concerned.

"Elianora, where have you been these past days? I've missed you."

Elianora's smile faltered.

"I... uh... attended to some personal matters," she stammered.

Calantha's eyes narrowed.

"Is everything well? You've been absent for too long."

Elianora's hesitation was palpable.

"I... I had to take care of something. It's done now."

Calantha's curiosity piqued.

"Tell me," she pressed.

Elianora's gaze dropped.

"I promise, my lady, it's nothing to concern yourself with."

Calantha's instincts whispered otherwise.

"Elianora, look at me," she said.

Elianora's eyes met Calantha's.

"Trust me, my lady. All will be revealed soon."

Calantha's unease grew.

"Very well," she said slowly.

Elianora helped Calantha into the gown.

As Calantha's reflection emerged, Elianora's eyes shone.

"You're radiant, my lady."

Calantha smiled.

"Thank you, Elianora."

But beneath her smile, questions swirled.

What secrets did Elianora hide?