Chapter Seven

Did the tears stream down your faceeeee? Omg you better get comfy because this drama isn't going anywhere. Mmhmm. love you guys. c:

**************************************************************************************************

Chapter Seven

"C-Can I stay with you tonight?" I shakily asked Liam. "I just d-don't want to go home tonight. I-It's not the same." 

"How about we all go to coffee?" Harry offered. 

"I'm overreacting a little, huh?" I dryly laughed, sniffing. 

"Ehh, a little. Niall would get even more upset if you were with me or Harry for a night." Liam said and he did have a point.

"You're right. Again." Harry and Liam laughed a little.

"I always am, dear."

I smiled, shaking my head.

"You smiled, didn't you, Addie?" There was a teasing tone in my best friend's voice. "Right? Right?"

"You suck, Payne." Harry laughed as I spoke into the phone. 

"Love youuu." He cooed playfully as I rolled my eyes. 

"I love you too Liam!" Both boys laughed. "So how about Starbucks in ten?" Harry offered. 

"Or the bakery. I'll have to show you guys the new store." I said. 

"It'll be like old times." Harry smiled. 

The boys would often swing by the bakery when we were young and crazy. Niall didn't come for the cupcakes but for me after a while (obviously). They'd try to help out in the kitchen but often made it worse.

Two words: Flour. Fights. 

"Deal." Liam confirmed as Harry and I smiled at each other.

"See you soon. Thanks again." I said before we exchanged goodbyes and hung up. 

Harry kissed Hazel's head sweetly, muttering a quiet 'Love you' and followed me out the door. 

"Are you sure it's okay? If you want to stay, Harry, you can." 

Harry and I were currently making our way out of the hospital and to his car. I'd come back for mine later since he insisted I'd ride with him. 

"Doctor said she'll be out for a while. I'll grab her a cupcake." He smiled as he started up the car and backed out of the parking lot. 

"Good afternoon everyone!" I smiled wide as I pushed open the doors of my bakery. The bell hanging above the door jingled as I took in the sweet smell of pastries and other sweet treats. The works didn't cower in fear or straighten up a little more when they saw the owner of the storefront come in, but they smiled. 

"Good afternoon!" They all chirped back. 

"Grace!" I yelled as she looked up from the register. "Did maybe a couple hundred peaches come by today?" 

She nodded. "A ton of new liners and strawberries too." 

"Aunt May's on top of things." 

"New recipe?" Another worker - a bit older than most of the college and high school girls who worked here - asked. 

I grinned at Rebecca. "Oh yeah. You all remember Harry, right?" 

He laughed, probably remembering the first time he came by one of our shops. Girls were on the floor, fainting at the sight of him.